Repair bug problem

Jack Walburn
Jack Walburn
Greenhorn
Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
edited 27 Jun 2012, 6:18PM
For some reason I can't make a ticket but I need help. My platoons have been at 3hrs52mins for 3 days now, wether I'm online or wether I'm offline, I restarted the repair, I restarted the game, cleared cache and all but still no luck. My ID is 887178
  • Jack Walburn
    Jack Walburn
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
    anyone? NEEEED HELP!!!!!!
  • Joe Oliveiro
    Joe Oliveiro
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 155
    My tech center has been stuck at upgrading forever. They don't really seem to care all that much either.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    For the repairs: cancel them and start them again. that should fix it.
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Joe Oliveiro
    Joe Oliveiro
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 155
    WTF. It takes about 7+ days to upgrade my tech center. I refuse to cancel and restart
  • Jeffrey Valk
    Jeffrey Valk
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 7
    LarsB wrote: »
    For the repairs: cancel them and start them again. that should fix it.

joe read what he wrote for repairs.
    for your problem wait a day or so make print screens of time elapse that the building isn't upgrading anymore as proove
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey there, are you still having problems opening a ticket? Have you gone to http://support.kixeye.com/mail/ and filled out the necessary information?

As for your repair problem, it seems like something that should have been fixed by cancelling and restarting the repair like you said you already tried. Hopefully our upcoming repair bug fix will get the job done for you. In the meantime, I'd recommend trying to figure out a solution to your ticket problem so we can help you more in the future.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 487
    Hey there, are you still having problems opening a ticket? Have you gone to http://support.kixeye.com/mail/ and filled out the necessary information?

As for your repair problem, it seems like something that should have been fixed by cancelling and restarting the repair like you said you already tried. Hopefully our upcoming repair bug fix will get the job done for you. In the meantime, I'd recommend trying to figure out a solution to your ticket problem so we can help you more in the future.

Yeah that is always a great idea, a 7 day upgrade stuck on 15 hours left for 3 days, clicking cancel and restarting? Is this really your solution to the problem?
    Already had a 4 day upgrade take 8 days.
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    I am responding to a player with 3hrs52mins of repair time, not a player with 7 days of upgrade time. Do not post slanderous comments, and do not derail threads by making off-topic posts. If you want help with a separate bug, open a support ticket, and if you feel the need you can make a new thread in Community Support.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    For some reason I can't make a ticket but I need help. My platoons have been at 3hrs52mins for 3 days now, wether I'm online or wether I'm offline, I restarted the repair, I restarted the game, cleared cache and all but still no luck. My ID is 887178

Stupid question. Have you the resources for the repairs?
    I'm sure you have but have to ask.
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]