DP by Allies?

Joseph Henry WhiteBear
Joseph Henry WhiteBear
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 6
edited 24 Jun 2012, 7:46AM
I've got this little annoying group that must live together or something because you hit one you better do it quick cause the rest will get on afew minutes after the first attack log.

There's about five of em and they've been a minor thorn in our side while our group has been fighting a bigger war. They also pissed off another sizable group nearby coincidentally and I figure they've been keeping them DP, but I messaged the leader of that group. Apparently these guys, we call them BananaBoy's cause one is named banana, have been DPing one another in sequence while the only one left without a bubble has moved next to the leader of the group we're at war with.

I dunno if this is report-able or not but it's definitely wrong here. These guys are constantly hitting our guys in their sleep, popping their bubble (DP), then when they're done they DP one another so that they don't face retaliation. This is some major BS in my opinion and we really don't know what to do about it. It's hard to win a war when the other side is being constantly protected by powers you can't fight.
  • Magda Counsell
    Magda Counsell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 21
    easy get your own ally with hi lvl to help your group?:cool:
    Level 31 User ID is: 2182442 Units: megaT lvl8 elite gatling lvl8 elite warhawks lvl8
    gun turrets lvl10 morters lvl10
  • Joseph Henry WhiteBear
    Joseph Henry WhiteBear
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 6
    easy get your own ally with hi lvl to help your group?:cool:

Dude, this isn't like other games. You can't just solve a problem with someone by calling in a high level. If you're four levels above someone you can only hit their platoons and depos.

And even if that wasn't the case calling in anyone is kind of pointless cause uh, they DP one another so we can't attack them in the first place?
  • paulcdb
    paulcdb
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 51
    So take there depo's or be ready to hit them when they hit someone else... there are plenty of ways to deal with these sorts, you just need to think outside the box sometimes ;)

Same with the idiots who think auto refresh will stop you getting hit, trust me... anyone with half a brain knows how to get in so your just risking a ban for nothing ;)