Defensive towers

Master3203
Master3203
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,548
edited 23 Jun 2012, 11:21PM
Hi guys. Something nagging at me (not the wife lol. don't have one haha) been this way a while now.

How is it. that rogues Lv10 Gun/Mortar causes more damage than my Lv10 Gun/Mortar. i don't think that is very fair tbh.

I think you should give the mortars a damage boost or at least let them have less of a delay between every four shots. This will not only make my above question fair, it will also give defensive bases more of chance against a hoard of Lv8 megas. lets say instead of 765 DPS, you make Lv10 mortars on player bases 1000DPS. As guns have 2860DPS. i feel upgrading mortars a bit will indeed help a lot.

Lv1 could be 100 DPS
Lv2 could be 200 DPS
e.t.c.
e.t.c.
Lv10 could be 1000DPS
This is how you can balance out the mortar damage with the gun damage.

And don't say put it in the wishlist forum because then i have to create two different threads. It is more of a question than anything, with a piece of advice as well. So can someone answer the question part for me. or is it just my imagination?
In the absence of light, darkness prevails - Hellboy

Life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what your gonna get- Forrest Gump
  • Master3203
    Master3203
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,548
    I'm serious. i have all level 10 mortars and they are absolute codswallop. they don't even damage infantry that much (takes two blasts of four missiles) let alone vehicles. now whether my account has a bug, or kixeye need to upgrade them pronto is for them to solve. however my opinion falls in my original post.
    In the absence of light, darkness prevails - Hellboy

Life is like a box of chocolates. you never know what your gonna get- Forrest Gump