Repair related bug? Damage that shouldn't be there.

Tardigrade
Tardigrade
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 57
edited 24 Jun 2012, 7:57PM
i had few platoons in staging area, i didnt attack anyone, and i wasnt attacked also
i find that all the hercules inside platoons are damaged and need repairing!!!
the tanks are not damaged just hercules. and am 100% sure that i didnt attack with those platoons, i didnt even deploy any of them since i created them
and the weird thing is that all hercules are damaged same amount

hercules1.jpg
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey there Kataki, I redirected your post to Community Support. Also, have you tried opening a support ticket? http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Kuntrybumm
    Kuntrybumm
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    I also have same problem. However, it is with the two platoons that I have inside guarding two separate depots. Only Hercules are damaged but not tanks.
  • Tardigrade
    Tardigrade
    Potential Threat
    hi chris, yes i did open a support ticket about it also, thanks for ur help
    also a side question: some of my friends have their dog picture changed, is this a new update or what ?

dog1.png
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    Kuntrybumm wrote: »
    I also have same problem. However, it is with the two platoons that I have inside guarding two separate depots. Only Hercules are damaged but not tanks.
    By any chance have you just upgraded your Hercs?
      WC ID 3439259
  • Tardigrade
    Tardigrade
    Potential Threat
    ok kixeye you should fix this, it happened again after i upgraded my paladin from lvl 6 to 7 all platoons with paladins are damaged and need repairing
    I didn't use the platoons at all, even tanks in staging area are damaged also

Pal1.jpg

Pal2.jpg
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    kataki wrote: »
    ok kixeye you should fix this, it happened again after i upgraded my paladin from lvl 6 to 7 all platoons with paladins are damaged and need repairing
    I didn't use the platoons at all, even tanks in staging area are damaged also

Pal1.jpg

Pal2.jpg
    Since the Paladin at level 6 has a health rating of 3125 and the level 7 has a rating of 3906 the Paladin needs to be "healed" to the new health rating, like a retro-fit
      WC ID 3439259
  • Tardigrade
    Tardigrade
    Potential Threat
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Since the Paladin at level 6 has a health rating of 3125 and the level 7 has a rating of 3906 the Paladin needs to be "healed" to the new health rating, like a retro-fit

Since when?? so its new update not a bug!! if so then it sucks i have more than 6 hours repairing just because i spend resources and times on upgrading my tanks :mad:
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    kataki wrote: »
    Since when?? so its new update not a bug!! if so then it sucks i have more than 6 hours repairing just because i spend resources and times on upgrading my tanks :mad:
    I think it's alwasy been that way (well, since I started) with the infantry. Not sure how long it's been with vehicles. Could have been for awhile and I never noticed because repairs were different
      WC ID 3439259