Whats the deal with so many using glitches to win?

Metalace
Metalace
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 76
edited 23 Jun 2012, 6:59AM
So whats the deal with all these players using dog glitches, etc in order to win. I think its really lame that i see so many nearby using it. Like how are you gonna use dogs to attack a platoon of tanks? And then the dogs kill the tanks off...
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    Its not a glitch.

You have a dog that scouts the platoon.....attacks it. Up comes the attack screen, as that happens you deploy your air support to take them out rather than your dog.

I recommend putting in a few Anti Air like Hummers and Hercs to mix things up a bit.
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Metalace
    Metalace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 76
    Its not a glitch.

You have a dog that scouts the platoon.....attacks it. Up comes the attack screen, as that happens you deploy your air support to take them out rather than your dog.

I recommend putting in a few Anti Air like Hummers and Hercs to mix things up a bit.

Its more than just air scouting bro. I seen em being used to boot pplz attacking depos and bases.
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    It's just platoon hunting.

People use the dog because it's the fastest unit to move around the map. Before the dog, some used the rocket buggy (it's second fastest and some still use it) while others just use a single rifleman (not as fast but not nearly as long to repair as dogs or buggies).

Since air power is available to any platoon, they attack with these single unit platoons and use air to actually do the fighting. In addition to killing platoons, some use this method to hit smaller depots (some of the smaller depots have no gun turrets so air alone can take them) or to snipe unprotected buildings in peoples bases.

If you include some anti air units in your platoons (humvees, hercs or gattling trucks) you'll pretty much put an end to loosing platoons to these snipers.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said.

It is NOT a glitch/cheat.
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/