deceiver

iavor
iavor
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8
edited 24 Jun 2012, 5:04AM
Very please to take action. We have a rogue in Sector 159 48.147 coordinates. I am writing on behalf of our entire clan. Another two days and maybe you will give up the game. We'll be very grateful if you make several clan check this player (Buster-ACC) and we have the answer from you. Sincerely iavor-PK iavor karagitliev. So sorry for my english .
  • Drako2k0
    Drako2k0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,320
    what do you mean by rogue?
    WC User ID: 799779
    Favorite Units: Elite Warhawk (Level 8) - Elite Gatling Truck (Level 8) - Elite Hellfire Tank (Level 8)
    Gun Turrets - Level 10 X8
    Mortar Turrets - Level 10 X6
    Bunkers - Level 5/Level 5
    We plan to add the ability to customize your base and units: more defensive turret options, adding customizations to platoons, and creating new units that are 100% customizable.
  • iavor
    iavor
    Greenhorn
    what do you mean by rogue?

cheater 1 platoon 5 giant depo and 5-6 base lvl 30-32
  • Drako2k0
    Drako2k0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,320
    I still don't understand what you are trying to say, could you please clarify?
    WC User ID: 799779
    Favorite Units: Elite Warhawk (Level 8) - Elite Gatling Truck (Level 8) - Elite Hellfire Tank (Level 8)
    Gun Turrets - Level 10 X8
    Mortar Turrets - Level 10 X6
    Bunkers - Level 5/Level 5
    We plan to add the ability to customize your base and units: more defensive turret options, adding customizations to platoons, and creating new units that are 100% customizable.
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    I'm guessing he is saying it's a player with multiple bases.

You need to file a support ticket with Kixeye to report possible cheaters. They do not respond to cheating reports posted in the forums.

The link & instructions to report cheaters is at the top of this page.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • iavor
    iavor
    Greenhorn
    Randallman wrote: »
    I'm guessing he is saying it's a player with multiple bases.

You need to file a support ticket with Kixeye to report possible cheaters. They do not respond to cheating reports posted in the forums.

The link & instructions to report cheaters is at the top of this page.
    givet me link plss
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=kixeye_games#faq_reporting_hackers

I'm going to cut you some slack since english is not your native language (but your english is not the worst I've read), but if you simply scroll this page to the top, the link is titled "I want to report someone for hacking/cheating/using multiple accounts"
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278