Auto-pausing when I quit playing the game

Dan Venetsky
Dan Venetsky
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
edited 22 Jun 2012, 11:33AM
Does the game automatically pause every time I quit playing it and go back to my real-life?

If not, then how do I balance between my real-life and War Commander?
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    No it does not.

Building upgrades, unit upgrades, platoon repair (only 1 platoon), new units queued for buidling all continue while you are offline. Resource gatherers continue to work till they are at full capacity. Any deposits you own will accrue you metal and oil when you are offline as well.
  • Dan Venetsky
    Dan Venetsky
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    JON FRENCH wrote: »
    No it does not.

Building upgrades, unit upgrades, platoon repair (only 1 platoon), new units queued for buidling all continue while you are offline. Resource gatherers continue to work till they are at full capacity. Any deposits you own will accrue you metal and oil when you are offline as well.

But what if other players and rogue factions are attacking my base while I'm away? What if I don't have the proper defenses, or they become to weathered out for another wave? In fact, what if I've been gone for too long in regards to base defense?
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    Then your base will be damaged and you will have to repair it - it only takes max of 1 hour.

Upgrade your defences