Connection issues

Time2Die69
Time2Die69
Strike-force Captain
Joined May 2012 Posts: 615
edited 21 Jun 2012, 4:02PM
Can we please get these stupid connection issues resolved? This is fast becoming the most annoying gave on the planet. This morning I logged in and saw a message flash up that Rogue was attacking. I prepared my defenses and Engaged attack, game disconnected and
I came back to a message that I had 77 damaged units and 1 damaged building WTF is that crap???? The attack never even took place!
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Have you tried submitting a support ticket? Head over to http://support.kixeye.com/mail/

Also, if you have a question like this make sure you use the Support forum.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Aaron Plumb
    Aaron Plumb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 22
    i submitted a support ticket and got no reply, are you fixing these loading problems?
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    We are always working on improving stability, but it may be the case that you need to try some troubleshooting steps so we can rule out any potential problems. How long have you been waiting on a reply Aaron?
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Aaron Plumb
    Aaron Plumb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 22
    We are always working on improving stability, but it may be the case that you need to try some troubleshooting steps so we can rule out any potential problems. How long have you been waiting on a reply Aaron?

i tried all the troubleshooting steps and about 20 hours idk, it isnt my pc because it loads on a different facebook account just not mine, i think someone else said this also.
  • Tom Lindo
    Tom Lindo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 29
    Aaron your not the only one experiencing problems.... 6 days ago I too could not connect no matter how much I tried.. so i installed an older version of flash and it worked... everything was fine until the update last night now I cant connect.. ive rebooted my comp, went back, still nothing... even tried the new version of flash still nothing... went through all the troubleshooting and nothing.. cleared my system of all WC data, nothing... still havent heard anything back from multiple support tickets.. even did direct emailing to support and no word yet... this is becoming a bother to me big time... Battle pirates works fine.. no problem
    Leader of TSECT Alliance. (Peaceful alliance whom fights bullies)sectors all. Allied With, Total Anarchy, Wolf Pack, USMC, Phillipines.
    Defeated, 29 bully alliances, Just recent, Nukem and working on M_A_D
    Lvl. 30. War Commander, Lvl 25 of super slow Battle Pirates.
    Lvl 85 Farmville(joke)
    Total times in DP=8
    Cannot stand hackers.
  • Time2Die69
    Time2Die69
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 615
    Why did my last post get deleted? Please fix these ridiculous connection errors.
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Hey Mikey, I responded to you but then moved your thread to the Community Support section of the forums. Sorry for not leaving you a redirect to that page. I'll go ahead and merge those threads and leave you a redirect.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    i tried all the troubleshooting steps and about 20 hours idk, it isnt my pc because it loads on a different facebook account just not mine, i think someone else said this also.
    Remember though that every base is different. Larger bases are more complex and could potentially be more difficult to load. That said, make sure you follow up with Customer Support via email, as they might be able to get some more of your information and help you.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules