Missing Soliders and vehicles???

Peter Williams
Peter Williams
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
edited 21 Jun 2012, 4:11PM
I was wondering if anybody else is suffering with the same problem as me? I built my units this morning before going to work at 2am so they'd be ready for when I got home, and they are ready apparently... but they nowhere to be found:confused:. I have check in my academy and my war factory and units that I wanted are there, just not on my base or in my platoons, so I have no clue where they are but I've lost my oil and metal and a loads of time cos I've gotta do it all over again:mad:

cheers peeps
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    I was wondering if anybody else is suffering with the same problem as me? I built my units this morning before going to work at 2am so they'd be ready for when I got home, and they are ready apparently... but they nowhere to be found:confused:. I have check in my academy and my war factory and units that I wanted are there, just not on my base or in my platoons, so I have no clue where they are but I've lost my oil and metal and a loads of time cos I've gotta do it all over again:mad:

cheers peeps
    All new vehicles and infantry go right into your Storage building, that way they can be added to platoons
      WC ID 3439259
  • Peter Williams
    Peter Williams
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Ah right cheers, I actually go in and view my platoons to see them. Thanks
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    Ah right cheers, I actually go in and view my platoons to see them. Thanks
    No problem, now time to blow some stuff up !!
      WC ID 3439259
This discussion has been closed.