Repair time says 2h 23m 4 hours ago WFT

Freddo
Freddo
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
edited 20 Jun 2012, 12:19AM
I have been waiting hours past what the repair time says. WTF. Are you trying to scam us out of money with you new platoon management or do you have some fixing to do. Come on. Fix the repair time and also let us have automatic repair so we can let it go overnight and have everything repaired in the morning.
  • darryl90
    darryl90
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1
    Freddo wrote: »
    I have been waiting hours past what the repair time says. WTF. Are you trying to scam us out of money with you new platoon management or do you have some fixing to do. Come on. Fix the repair time and also let us have automatic repair so we can let it go overnight and have everything repaired in the morning.

I AM TOTALLY with you i have been waiting all day for a platoon repair that was suppose to take little over 4 hrs and the platoon still isnt repaired, so what time zone are these repairs happening in. also i have spent alot of time and some cash to upgrade my airfield and you have went and upgraded everyones airfield for nothing so where is this fair to the ones that used resources, time and even in some cases cash to upgrade this
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey guys, it seems like you are talking about a repair that currently exists. We know about it and are working hard to fix it. We should have something for you guys soon.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Valthazar
    Valthazar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 217
    would appreciate if the auto-repair feature kicked back in again. it was very handy. i've managed to go with it to attempt to adapt. however those of us without credits are forced to make more careful decisions of who to attack, their rivals, or deposits, or rogue bases.
  • shadowrider2200
    shadowrider2200
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    Repairs take longer then they did before there is definetly a increase in what it use to be. Also looks like it cost more to repair then it did before.
    We would all appreciate answers you upgraded alot of stuff to max for alot of people who didnt have to spend cash like the rest of us did to upgrade and now its all fair how is that fair for the people who spent money on this game I feel cheated :(. Please fix the game and get it to where it repairs automatically and doesnt take 2 to 3weeks to repair everything