Repair Issue

Geoffrey Lander
Geoffrey Lander
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4
edited 19 Jun 2012, 7:01PM
The issue is the following. For some reason when I leave the game my repairs stop. I understand that you have to repair each platoon individually. However once a repair is started it only continues as long as you are logged into and playing the game. Now this might not be an issue but after a few minutes the game disconnects you. So right now there is no way to repair your platoons! Thank you!
  • XxLittleDannyxX
    XxLittleDannyxX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 294
    IKR i was hoping i would have atleast 1 platoon done but when i got back into the game it still like 5 more hours! and i was asleep for 12+ hours!
    My Threads:
    High Lords |
  • LoTF-Dakota
    LoTF-Dakota
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    Agreed.. I find this completely stupid that you can't repair your platoons while you're at work or sleeping... you have to be a no-life on the computer all day.. This game went from great, to lame.. Sorry kixeye.. But i'm not satisfied with this update.. like many others that I've talked to in-game at sector 67.
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    IKR i was hoping i would have atleast 1 platoon done but when i got back into the game it still like 5 more hours! and i was asleep for 12+ hours!
    First of all, I'm jealous about the 12 hours sleep thing. They are working on the bug that stops repairs when we go offline, they said it would be fixed today, so hopefully soon :-)
      WC ID 3439259
  • KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 363
    Already way too many threads on this /closed like Chik-Fil-A on Sundays
    Associate Game Writer - TOME: Immortal Arena
    KIXEYE
This discussion has been closed.