I would like an easier way for people to report multi account cheaters

Merlin558
Merlin558
Potential Threat
Joined May 2012 Posts: 98
edited 20 Jun 2012, 7:08PM
it has taken me 3 weeks on how to report someone who is using 3 accts in the same sector..... Kinda pisses me off. first time i reported anything I thought I didn't send it so i had to send a 2nd time
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    There's 3 easy ways: The 'Report/contact this app' link on the game screen, The 'Contact Us' Link at the bottom of every page here on the forums, or using the support form link at the top of the community support section and in some users' sig (like mine)
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• Merlin558
    Merlin558
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 98
    OK well I reported him twice for multi accts and now he has booted me from attacking his bases 5 times 2 diff bases, I tried to get a screen shot but it slipped my mind when it happened but the game disconnected me from battle 5 times while i was hitting his base!!!!!! So i am VERY PISSED ABOUT IT
  • Ako Jalaran Pfrs Nuker
    Ako Jalaran Pfrs Nuker
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    @Justin Priolo, how you know the player use multi accts?
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 322
    it has taken me 3 weeks on how to report someone who is using 3 accts in the same sector..... Kinda pisses me off. first time i reported anything I thought I didn't send it so i had to send a 2nd time
    this is crap dude my girlfriend plays wc she have a base to and its name the same as mine we use the same pc your telling me thats not ok? psh lame
  • KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 363
    The best way to report multiple accounts is to obtain the User ID's for the 2+ players and send it in.
    Associate Game Writer - TOME: Immortal Arena
    KIXEYE
  • Metalace
    Metalace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 76
    this is crap dude my girlfriend plays wc she have a base to and its name the same as mine we use the same pc your telling me thats not ok? psh lame

That`s what someone with alt accounts would say so they wouldnt be banned. Looks like u just confessed to alt accounts.
    The best way to report multiple accounts is to obtain the User ID's for the 2+ players and send it in.

Lmao if you guys had actually made it where you can find there USER IDs it wouldn`t be a problem now would it? Only way you can find there user ID is if you have been attacked or attacked them. Doesn`t show up on map or anywhere else but the attack log. So explain then how we can OBTAIN USER ID`s and turn them in if the games setup in a way they promotes cheaters?
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    Metalace wrote: »
    That`s what someone with alt accounts would say so they wouldnt be banned. Looks like u just confessed to alt accounts.

Lmao if you guys had actually made it where you can find there USER IDs it wouldn`t be a problem now would it? Only way you can find there user ID is if you have been attacked or attacked them. Doesn`t show up on map or anywhere else but the attack log. So explain then how we can OBTAIN USER ID`s and turn them in if the games setup in a way they promotes cheaters?
    no dushbag i dident admit to nothing other than the fact my girlfriend has an account to and we both play the game and we both have same base name he account is a valid account on facebook and in game do not stick words in my mouth i dident say and QQ about ppl with 2 accounts them ppl dont bother me i never pay any atention to them or ppl like you i just stick you on ignore and farm ur base till you relocat muhahah / ( my girlfriend is aloude to play the **** game to )
  • Andy Thurs
    Andy Thurs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    no dushbag i dident admit to nothing other than the fact my girlfriend has an account to and we both play the game and we both have same base name he account is a valid account on facebook and in game do not stick words in my mouth i dident say and QQ about ppl with 2 accounts them ppl dont bother me i never pay any atention to them or ppl like you i just stick you on ignore and farm ur base till you relocat muhahah / ( my girlfriend is aloude to play the **** game to )

The guy he was talking about has 3 accounts in sector 69. It is the same person using all 3. That type of stuff shouldn't be allowed. Your girlfriend has every right to play the game. It is hard to ignore someone who is coming after you non stop with a never ending supply of tanks because while 1 account is under repair he has another one to attack with. Then when that one is in repair he has a third to attack with. By that time the first account is ready to go again. All while people who are following the guidelines are unable to withstand the constant barrage simply because they are playing the game the way it is supposed to be played.
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    mm yes your right that would suck i still dont see any difrense in that and me telling my 60 member clan to attack you till you relocate? lol
    we do oftion to ppl whi are mouthy on comms and swear a lot and say bad mom jokes lol thay get farmed question what did you do to piss this guys off lol wow