platoons are not repairing????????????

• Andreas Cornelius
    Andreas Cornelius
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    I have started to repair my Paladins 12 hours ago and now are 6 Paladins repaired :confused:

For me the same -.-
  • Valthazar
    Valthazar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 217
    geez you guys don't have to says this game Sucks cause it doesn't. things have changed, and if we ask nicely maybe we'll get the auto-repair feature back. and who knows maybe the increase capacity like b4.
  • HG_HulkSmash
    HG_HulkSmash
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,185
    :crying:

sad day for a war game when nobody can rage war
    Battle Pirates: Level 64. *Mike_Oxbig* User ID: 4962987  

**PC SPECS**
    AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo). 
    G1 Gaming GTX 980.|| 16 GB Corsair Vengeance.||GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 Mb. || XFX Pro 750 Watt.||1.5 TB Sata HDD @ 7200rpm.
  • Ron Couchman
    Ron Couchman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    yeah this killed the game completely. I was excited when they said "platoons move faster, it is easier to smash your enemy" except ... it takes 3 weeks to fix your platoons lol. This was a really poor update guys this is so disappointing. I am in a clan of 77 people and most are thinking about leaving the game if this is how it will be from now on, we will jump to another game by another company.

Please tell me this was a mistake. You just turned war commander into farm ville.
  • shadowrider2200
    shadowrider2200
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    If you have now noticed they care more about making cash then the players. They have now made it impossible to enjoy the game unless you buy facebook credits. It is a conspiracy id say they said screw it to you players if you wanna play your gonna pay us money.
    Notice that they have no answers and no desire to help us with these problems it looks deliberate to me one platoon at a time and guess what u gotta be online or no repair for you. Takes 3 weeks or more to repair everything. They thought hey we **** up battle pirates lets **** up war commander too. go figure they would ruin this game in the end green is what matters most to them we were all sold out by people we trusted.
  • -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 617
    Deadstorm wrote: »
    Unfortunately War Commander seems to have followed the trend of most online games i.e. hook you with some levels and when it gets to the point where you're really enjoying the game, you discover that to continue playing you have to pay through the nose. In this case, the only way to repair your platoons efficiently is pay with FB credits. To repair the damage from one attack on my base, my attack to reclaim a depot and my attack on a rogue will cost me approx £5 - and that's just today. If I don't repair the units today there will be nothing to game with tomorrow. If i do repair them and damage them again that's going to cost another £3/£5...

Well I'm sorry Kixeye but I'm afraid your game isn't THAT interesting. Especially if it's going to cost £30/week to play.... :mad:

Attack smaller Deposits - use Dogs to sniff out mines or Rifleman to blow them up. Learn the mine patterns. Attack smarter - learn to play. I don't understand how you are losing ALL your units in one depo. I take one platoon to a large depo and it's mine - very little casualties, however at my current level 1 giant will hurt my units badly. Solution, I don't go after giant Deposits. The same for high level Rogue or Player bases. It seems people just want to throw units at something, blow stuff up and expect the game to auto repair everything. I say, use your brain... don't damage ALL your units at once and you will have units to fight with. Hell, how come my mortars don't auto upgrade... why do I have to baby sit my upgrades.

Like I've said before - when you scout a base or deposit and you expect to have heavy loses your choices are A.) Attack and have huge repair bill/time B.) Don't attack and find an easier target C.) use your credit card.

When you attack a base you have choices too A.) Mindless throw your tanks at guarded turrets, walk them across every mine at their base and incur heavy losess B.) play smart, pick off turrets with land and mortars with air, sniff out the mines with dogs - bait the infanty with ground units that have air power as support C.) Use your credit card

It is that simple - seems only the mindless tank spammers are upset.

• -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    If you have now noticed they care more about making cash then the players. They have now made it impossible to enjoy the game unless you buy facebook credits. It is a conspiracy id say they said screw it to you players if you wanna play your gonna pay us money.
    Notice that they have no answers and no desire to help us with these problems it looks deliberate to me one platoon at a time and guess what u gotta be online or no repair for you. Takes 3 weeks or more to repair everything. They thought hey we **** up battle pirates lets **** up war commander too. go figure they would ruin this game in the end green is what matters most to them we were all sold out by people we trusted.

Yes because DAVE feeds his family with with your joy and laughter!! Of course they want money!!

• -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    yeah this killed the game completely. I was excited when they said "platoons move faster, it is easier to smash your enemy" except ... it takes 3 weeks to fix your platoons lol. This was a really poor update guys this is so disappointing. I am in a clan of 77 people and most are thinking about leaving the game if this is how it will be from now on, we will jump to another game by another company.

Please tell me this was a mistake. You just turned war commander into farm ville.

Only takes me a couple hours - but then again I don't lose my units in battle. They merely get a little damaged - but no destroyed units rarely. Unless I really want someones hide. Guess when someone takes a TINY deposit you will think a little longer about starting a war now won't you. Oh, I'm sorry... did I mention the word THINK - my bad

• Kelly Weiman
    Kelly Weiman
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    im with you guys. this sucks. ive dropped $80 or so $$$ on this game but im out if this is the way its going to be! Ill give Kixeye 2 weeks to fix this before I cancel my account. I dont mind spending my $$$ as long as I dont feel like I have to. i used to play several hours a day now i play for a couple of minutes a day just checking in to repair my troops. They heard the scream over the update to battle pirates and they fixed it. so lets see what happens next...
  • -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    im with you guys. this sucks. ive dropped $80 or so $$$ on this game but im out if this is the way its going to be! Ill give Kixeye 2 weeks to fix this before I cancel my account. I dont mind spending my $$$ as long as I dont feel like I have to. i used to play several hours a day now i play for a couple of minutes a day just checking in to repair my troops. They heard the scream over the update to battle pirates and they fixed it. so lets see what happens next...

Don't lose all your troops and you won't have to repair them lol

• hollywest
    hollywest
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Hate he changes made. there is a way around it. have your fight, scrap everyone too hurt to fix and build new. by the time you waked up and play again you will have replaced your lost platoon. i will only play a few times a day until its fixed but the person that invited me won't be on at all until its fixed.

you guys do what you want but i can see your business going the way of the dinosaurs
  • sacredwarrior
    sacredwarrior
    Greenhorn
    pick up the paste master of puppets pulling your strings here if i were you i would get cracken on getting the auto repair queuing switched back on or thousands of people will leave your game for the poor idea of a new update
  • sirrush3
    sirrush3
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 67
    ya true losing all your troops sucks but it happens to those that well dont care who they attack or how they attack

but also even if you are a good player an lets say you are going to war with someone you what sit an hide in base so your troops dont get destroyed or you fight back hit them at there base hit thier units it is a war game not a sit an worry about repairing your units or building more since there is a cap on what all you can have there should be complety auto repair or be able to make as many units as you can
    this new system sucks completly in so many ways
    and yes i am giving it a few days to see if they listen if not i am stopping playing this game as many of my friends have done already
  • -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    sirrush wrote: »
    ya true losing all your troops sucks but it happens to those that well dont care who they attack or how they attack

but also even if you are a good player an lets say you are going to war with someone you what sit an hide in base so your troops dont get destroyed or you fight back hit them at there base hit thier units it is a war game not a sit an worry about repairing your units or building more since there is a cap on what all you can have there should be complety auto repair or be able to make as many units as you can
    this new system sucks completly in so many ways
    and yes i am giving it a few days to see if they listen if not i am stopping playing this game as many of my friends have done already

You can still attack people in a war without losing units - also, to bubble someone is not really the worst thing you can do to someone. Why would you help them lol - I find tactically striking anything upgrading, or producing new units and upgrades is a far more effective tactic and less damaging on the platoons, plus you can do it every hour or every time they repair.. I don't attack players for resources, rogue bases usually have more since most people hide their resources in an upgrade- but what good are resources if you can't keep a building standing long enough to get an upgrade going.

But I'm sorry, claiming you need all your units to fight a war just goes to show you are tank spamming a player for the DP - Tactically strike him, it's easier and far more effective form of punishment. Nothing more frustrating than a 1 week Tech center upgrade on hold for repairs every hour lol

• davehughes100
    davehughes100
    Greenhorn
    ye same as all above if they dont revert back to auto repair im outa here
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    You can still attack people in a war without losing units - also, to bubble someone is not really the worst thing you can do to someone. Why would you help them lol - I find tactically striking anything upgrading, or producing new units and upgrades is a far more effective tactic and less damaging on the platoons, plus you can do it every hour or every time they repair.

Ditto.

Even better... take their deposits. And you don't have to take all of them in one sitting.

When I last relocated, there was a guy... level 28 or 29 close to my base and he had pretty much all the deposits close to our bases. One day he thought he'd hit my base. Each day after that he lost a giant depot. He must have either got them originally as rogues as he has never been able to take one back. Then I took his large. Those he can manage to take back.... but he's a tank spammer so his losses are horrific, so I take them back again within 24 hours. Then I wiped out every single one of his medium & smaller in one sitting (only takes a couple of hours, those fall easy). The small ones I didn't bother to sit through the repairs and posted in the chat that anyone was welcome to take them... which they did.

Now he has no deposits and is in a constant bubble fighting everyone else over those little deposits. I never bothered to hit his base other than to snipe his tech center & unprotected buildings several times a day. He tried tank spamming my base a couple of times but losing dozens of tanks for minimal resources doesn't seem to be his thing anymore.

I'm already eyeballing my next victim (after the contest is over).
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • ched1957
    ched1957
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 29
    do the admin ever reply to complaints on here ????
  • Ed Cher
    Ed Cher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 248
    All my MTs got damaged in the platoons while in storage. Nothing got repaired since yesterday. Is Kixeye hacked by a Nigerian scam mafia? Where is **** admin with clear explanations? There are five pages full with angry comments and everybody got completely ignored. Is it the way you treat your customers? Don't behave like children who have eaten the candies and now hide away from angry parents! Tell me you know the issue and working on it (or any other stupid answer).
    Sectors Visited In WC: 19, 44, 49, 89, 114, 117, 125, 191, 212, 248, 385
    Level: 33
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    It might be 5 pages of hate mail (it isn't 5 pages of hate mail, I can count), but if you look closely it's a lot of the same handful of crybabies posting over & over how much they think it sucks.

And they all said they were quitting.... but still have not quit. That tells ya something.

With the thousands (tens of thousands? hundreds of thousands?) of players it like .00000000000000000001% are posting their displeasure.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    ched1957 wrote: »
    do the admin ever reply to complaints on here ????

yes they tell us to take a support ticket lol
    Bored so bored
  • Brucelmiller
    Brucelmiller
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2
    are they supposed to repair while in storage? I know you can only do one platoon at a time if not is storage