platoons are not repairing????????????

Paul Staehle
Paul Staehle
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 21
edited 24 Jun 2012, 12:32PM
platoons are not repairing???????????? I select the repair option ..log off log back on and they are just as dead as when I logged off hours before... I understand only one platoon can repair at a time now like in BP but that isnt even working:mad:
  • Jeff Sal
    Jeff Sal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 23
    YEAH! I've got the same problem, before the change, EVERYTHING would have been restored by now. THIS SUCKS!!!
  • warrior72450
    warrior72450
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 86
    I am having the same problem i'm ok with only repairing 1 platoon at a time, but I don't like the idea of keeping the game to repair your platoon. Please fix this problem asap really makes the game crap.
  • Nikki Mangiavellano
    Nikki Mangiavellano
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    games crap now, have not been able to battle all day
  • buutske
    buutske
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 9
    This way of repairing sucks :mad:
    Please fix this. No fix on this then its EXIT for me.:(
  • sirrush3
    sirrush3
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 67
    i agree this game sucks like this you cannot do anything but let the game run it is not fun an the problem needs to be fixed
  • Medic_Johnny
    Medic_Johnny
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    sirrush wrote: »
    i agree this game sucks like this you cannot do anything but let the game run it is not fun an the problem needs to be fixed
    Im not sure hoow much I will beable to play with the one platoon at a time repair, I got up early before work to start a second platoon only to find nothing has repaired. No gaming for me tonight. Sure hope this was a mistake!
  • ghouston65
    ghouston65
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 12
    same here. new stuff will not build either. i guess you expect us to be logged on all day and night in order to manage our base.
  • ArdanO
    ArdanO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Can get somebody to address this? If this IS a "feature" and not a bug, I'm going to bail too.
  • King Zartan
    King Zartan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    I think the 'one repair' at a time is part of the new updates, if so, that sucks. And I am also having the same problem, start a repair on my most important tank platoon and the next day NADA, nothing repaired.... Honestly, if I can't have my tanks auto repair when they return to base then I should fire my deputy base commander and his senior staff..... oh wait, I don't have a deputy base commander and a senior staff!!! Frig! If this is how the game is going to operate, then I'm leaving. I really don't have the time to come back to the game ten times a day to start a repair sequence on another platoon, again, and again. what self respecting base would wait for the base commander(me) to authorize repairs on units returning from battle?? Fix this now. :mad:
  • Leonardo Heitor
    Leonardo Heitor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Same here! Waiting for their pronouncement.
  • Ryan Mervin
    Ryan Mervin
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 7
    Ok so Ive spent about a hundred bucks on this game , before the update it was very fun. but I went to bed last night repairing one platoon of Paladins and its not repaired at all. normally I spend an hour or so in the morning and 2 hours at night playing this game, I raid to get resources then upgrade, now I have lost several depots because I have NO TANKS OR ANYTHING TO TAKE THEM BACK OR EVEN TO RAID TO GET RESOURCES. after logging off last night I thought I would have one platoon of tanks and one platoon of razors to raid with, instead I have nothing repaired at all. Now people are taking my depots, I have no resources to upgrade with and I am behind. this needs to be fixed. the worst thing is I am in the middle of a fight and now I am not able to fight back with no platoons.
  • Phillip-SOF
    Phillip-SOF
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 170
    This truly is some Badd work!! Not only did i waste time and money on upgrades for deployment and the airfield which only had 2 lvls to go each, i also find that nothing is repairing this is really dissapointing i already know 100 other people pissed with this and if the people who posted here have 100 people pissed and they have 100 then you will have a major migration. Ive seen a game updated b4 on facebook and it died because of bad code being implemented im not paying another cent for this game and everyone else i know wont be either
  • PizzaGod
    PizzaGod
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 112
    Ok, I have 26 megas to heal, this means I have to keep the game open and click on repair for a new platoon every 5 hours.

THIS SUCKS

I was going to take back some deposits and take out some bullies, now I don't wan to play anymore because after 12 hours, I only fixed one tanks. I CAN'T keep the game open, even using a script because it boggs down my computer too much when trying to play other games.
    Backyard Monsters -Lvl 55  - Quit, new map section sucked

Battle Pirates lvl 41 - Quit, liked WC better, and WC takes too much time

War Commander - lvl 44 - game broke, can't play anymore
  • Glyn
    Glyn
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 16
    Same problem with me too and if it doesn't change soon then I'm out of here!
  • billgrieve
    billgrieve
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 23
    there is like 350 people in my old alliance and 400 people in my new one if this problem in not going to be fixed there is a good chance most of these people will not play this game anymore and might not play anymore made by kixeye because of poor programmers that work for them I'm sure there is kids in grade 8 that can do the same job maybe even better..please fix the bug that are in the game before there are anymore updates that are trying to make the game better cause your making more problems that need to be fixed that are not getting fix don't get me wrong I love the game before this new update and think the game was a good way to spend a night if you don't want to lose a lot of trust in the war commander players please try your best to get it right this time
  • Ole Sarge
    Ole Sarge
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    Same issue. Nothing new to add, but I'm out as well if this isn't fixed.
  • Abnerdoone
    Abnerdoone
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 50
    I agree that the one plat at a time repair is not a good idea. also not being able to see all of your troops and their status is bad. i do not do not like the new plat system. go back all this will do is encourage people to spend more money. oops probably should not have said that. but it is how i feel.
  • sirrush3
    sirrush3
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 67
    the issue is it only repaires when you are online an when you are off line it does not repair
    i will never pay if this is how the game stays an i know a lot of people feel the same if you all do feel the same speak up tell them other wise this game will just die
  • jmw3965
    jmw3965
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 230
    i ve been waitting all day nothing is repaired fix this asap this is bs
  • George Bennett Jr
    George Bennett Jr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 21
    I've spend about 20 dollars on this game and now that this upgrade arrived I wish I hadn't. To log on for every platoon I want fixed is a hassle. Please fix or I will not be playing and thus not paying another dollar. Thank you.
  • Dubhead
    Dubhead
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 448
    kixeye has to make money but this takes the biscuit.. you'd think think try and be a little more subtle about it.
  • Roy Dee Griffin
    Roy Dee Griffin
    Greenhorn
    If the devs want to push away potential players and lose existing ones then that's fine with me as I agree...I for one will not spend money on a casual game such as this one. If they want to be greedy than people will stop playing and eventually the company will go bankrupt due to bad business decisions. I do like the game, but not enough to dish out money for it. There would have to be some drastic improvements to get me to pay for anything in a casual game as opposed to a freeplay mmo with an item store, which is totally on a different design level... and don't forget the constant disconnects while waiting for units to repair...plus I repaired my units before logging off and when I came back on they had to be repaired again and they were in the storage mode not even being used...
  • LoTF-Dakota
    LoTF-Dakota
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    This game went from AWESOME, to lame as heck.... -.-. Considering you have to be a no-life sitting at the computer all day for your repairs to be completed. What if you HAVE a life kixeye? Or maybe even a job? For real... Stop trying to lure people into spending money... :mad:
  • kenster
    kenster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 10
    It loggs us off automatically so that server dont overload and repairs stop. THIS must be FIXED Today Please!!!
  • -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 617
    LOL - you guys can't read a sticky huh. It's a bug - be glad you didn't lose all your units like me trying to repair them. It's a game, they are working in a patch update and sometimes things don't go as planned. You don't see my threatening to quit because of a little hicup in the game. While they sort this out, why don't you try going outside and get some sun. The sun is that big ball in the sky - do you some good.

• LoTF-Dakota
    LoTF-Dakota
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    LOL - you guys can't read a sticky huh. It's a bug - be glad you didn't lose all your units like me trying to repair them. It's a game, they are working in a patch update and sometimes things don't go as planned. You don't see my threatening to quit because of a little hicup in the game. While they sort this out, why don't you try going outside and get some sun. The sun is that big ball in the sky - do you some good.

Didn't need that smart alec comment 'The sun is that big ball in the sky - do you some good'. I'm not two or stupid. I know what the sun is. Besides, I was just sharing my opinion. Don't start hating. :rolleyes:
  • Caleb Quattlebaum
    Caleb Quattlebaum
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 38
    same here i have 3 dead platoons its says it takes 6 hours for the 1st one to repair but its been in repairs all day and its only down to 4 hours!
  • piratechris
    piratechris
    Greenhorn
    ive sent many emails about my game not working ive switched to chrome updated adobe everything and my problem is still there what im having issues with is that i can make platoons but it will not let me set them on world map and if i go to world map then try to go to my base it shows up but its not my base and is destroyed then a reconnect message comes up it resets and its back to my base again and my platoon issue keeps saying invalid platoon when i have them my issue works on every computer ive tried nothing has been fixed and this has been going on for months i would really like to play the game with out all these problems my user id is 4343480 can u plz help me
  • Deadstorm
    Deadstorm
    Greenhorn
    Dubhead wrote: »
    kixeye has to make money but this takes the biscuit.. you'd think think try and be a little more subtle about it.

Unfortunately War Commander seems to have followed the trend of most online games i.e. hook you with some levels and when it gets to the point where you're really enjoying the game, you discover that to continue playing you have to pay through the nose. In this case, the only way to repair your platoons efficiently is pay with FB credits. To repair the damage from one attack on my base, my attack to reclaim a depot and my attack on a rogue will cost me approx £5 - and that's just today. If I don't repair the units today there will be nothing to game with tomorrow. If i do repair them and damage them again that's going to cost another £3/£5...

Well I'm sorry Kixeye but I'm afraid your game isn't THAT interesting. Especially if it's going to cost £30/week to play.... :mad:
  • Nils Wittmann
    Nils Wittmann
    Greenhorn
    I have started to repair my Paladins 12 hours ago and now are 6 Paladins repaired :confused: