ok kixeye just send me back a 900$ refund im quiteing all your games asap

justin jkills101
justin jkills101
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 322
edited 19 Jun 2012, 5:09PM
i just want a refund for all i have spent on all your games
i have spent over 900$ on thes games if you dont beleve me check my account want my card number ? pm me i will give you all the info you need to send me a refund ok thanks for messing up my game time :mad:
  • femery76
    femery76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 33
    Justin,

That is not how games work, developers work hard to bring you these games that you play so you can waste your life away living in a fantasy world they create for you, these applications and programs they design take time and just like any other game or application there are bugs, bugs that need to be worked out so the game or application can work smoothly, you can not ask for a refund because you have one bad day of game play due to an error in the system, that is like renting a car for a year then expecting all your money back cause you got a flat tire, jack it up, fix the tire and MOVE ON... they will have the errors in the game fixed soon enough, so stop crying about it..

Sincerely,

Frank Emery
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    Alternatively...go out and get a life.

Why spend money ON A GAME!!!!! I am lvl 27 and the only time I spent money was to buy some EWH when I first got them because I really wanted to see them on Action.
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    femery76 wrote: »
    Justin,

That is not how games work, developers work hard to bring you these games that you play so you can waste your life away living in a fantasy world they create for you, these applications and programs they design take time and just like any other game or application there are bugs, bugs that need to be worked out so the game or application can work smoothly, you can not ask for a refund because you have one bad day of game play due to an error in the system, that is like renting a car for a year then expecting all your money back cause you got a flat tire, jack it up, fix the tire and MOVE ON... they will have the errors in the game fixed soon enough, so stop crying about it..

Sincerely,

Frank Emery
    im NOT crying dude i just cant stand this new update and refuse to play the game with it like this and i will not ever play it untill its fix so if thay do not delet the hole intire junk update i want a refund simple as that
  • femery76
    femery76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 33
    well I doubt they will delete the upgrade there are many good points to it, however the repair issue as well as other issues I am sure will be addressed and fixed that is how it works in the programming world, but the chances of you getting a refund of 900$ is as I would say slim to none with emphases being on NONE.. you have played the game and enjoyed it for a very long time and once they resolve issues I am sure you will be playing yet again..
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    femery76 wrote: »
    well I doubt they will delete the upgrade there are many good points to it, however the repair issue as well as other issues I am sure will be addressed and fixed that is how it works in the programming world, but the chances of you getting a refund of 900$ is as I would say slim to none with emphases being on NONE.. you have played the game and enjoyed it for a very long time and once they resolve issues I am sure you will be playing yet again..
    im sher you may be right but there was nothing rong with the way the game was at all other then lag and no new wepons tanks air ground troops things like that is all we needed not just options i hate this new game so in a few days i will see if any changes if not i would still like my refund pleas GM's
  • rampy
    rampy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 20
    If a game has changed so much from when you first "paid" for it, And the game play is totally different from updates then you should be entitled to a refund.
  • flyinghamster
    flyinghamster
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 7,957
    If you have questions concerning money, send in a support form.
This discussion has been closed.