Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 132
edited 21 Jun 2012, 1:50PM
i used 4 platoon last night b4 i go off and i just log in now after about 12 hr
no platoon of them get fixed How that ??:mad:
  • KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 363
    This is a known issue and it is currently being worked on.
    Associate Game Writer - TOME: Immortal Arena
    KIXEYE
  • bhuston757
    bhuston757
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 58
    I love the support system here. Always a response of "This is a know issue and it is currently being worked on."
    How about a better feed back to the community. The co-founder earlier (can not find now) said working on it and fixed by close of business. Where are we on this. I have lost a lot because of this 'bug'. cant repair anything and therefore cant protect what i have. Not too wise of a release. Should have tested this before release IMHO.
  • Phillip-SOF
    Phillip-SOF
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 170

Thanks annoyed as i am its good to at least know that this is an issue recognised
    I think that as a gesture all platoons should be repaired when this problem is addressed as a show of good faith
  • KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    bhuston757 wrote: »
    I love the support system here. Always a response of "This is a know issue and it is currently being worked on."
    How about a better feed back to the community. The co-founder earlier (can not find now) said working on it and fixed by close of business. Where are we on this. I have lost a lot because of this 'bug'. cant repair anything and therefore cant protect what i have. Not too wise of a release. Should have tested this before release IMHO.

Last I checked, the business day was still ongoing. This was also what he said they were shooting for and they still are.
    KIXEYE
  • Mark Huber
    Mark Huber
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 192
    Yeah this is a problem, i thought I would atleast have one platoon ready when I woke up this morning but nope..... then I thought it would be ready after work but nope..... then i here in chat that not every one has this problem, so now I got people taking depots from me but the only way for me to take them back is to pay FB credits just to repair my troops... MAJOR FAIL!!!!!!!
  • Cain Perryman
    Cain Perryman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    Had to look at 30 diff post listed " Repair" something or other. Wish people would read forum rules. But good to know now that the issue is know and that it is being worked on. For everyone complaining. Kixeye doesnt come to your work and tell you how to flip burgers or that your not cooking the fry's fast enough. So how about showing a little respect and give them the time needed to fix the issue. They cant be on here kissing your **** and fixing the problem at the same time.
  • Drew4220
    Drew4220
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 79
    hay cain bet that if you cooked there food wrong they would complain and one stop kissen **** people have a right to say what they think and this helps kixeye know that the players dont like what they got from update one why did you have to click every singel post that says somthing about repair come on dude if it was you lossen your stuff !!!!!!!!! you have worked so hard for you would complain to
  • Mark Huber
    Mark Huber
    Minor Nuisance
    So now it is the next day and now since I cant repair offline all my troops are destrotyed and I have no troops to guard my base, I really hope that you get this fixed soon, you said it would be done yesterday but nope, went to bed with my base troops repairing @ 5hrs and to my surprise they havent moved one bit in 8 hrs..... I would just like to have some troops to use to play the game but obviously this "know issue" dosent seem to matter to yall.... I bet the auto refreshers troops are all repaired though, oh yeah they are because they are attacking my depots with them......
  • Andreas Alter
    Andreas Alter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    found another repair bug... when a Platoon defend a Deposite and will be destroyed and ... depo do not change it will be still ur own... u cant repair the Platoon ,and the platoon will disband... but the units are still at the depo but i cant make a new platoon or get them away from there
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    Last I checked, the business day was still ongoing. This was also what he said they were shooting for and they still are.

funny it took over a month for your support system to deal with my complaint and by then i just gave up altogther with your support.

you/they ask for the most stupidist things. like when i had megas turn into men. did i have a screenshot or video?.. why the hell would i have a video of that? i don't video my sessions on this game lmao

the mods here are basically like a call centre, you pretty much work from a script, that's why you can't answer in detail and just say it's a bug being worked on or take a ticket
    Bored so bored
  • KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    The forums aren't meant for support. So when it is a bug we say so. We said the repair bug was being worked on and it was and is now fixed. For other issues, we point you to support as that is where you go for actual issues.
    KIXEYE
  • Mark Huber
    Mark Huber
    Minor Nuisance
    Hello, Im sorry to keep posting here but you said the repair bug was fixed and it is not, I still have to be logged in for my troops to repair, this is workin on 3 days now and all I have gotten repaired is 1 platoon
  • Andreas Alter
    Andreas Alter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    Same here... i cant repair or recall my Platoon from Deposite and i got a ghost platoon Snowbear same problem what posted befor ...
    found another repair bug... when a Platoon defend a Deposite and will be destroyed and ... depo do not change it will be still ur own...but u cant repair the Platoon ,and in the platoon Menu it show as Snowbear platoon and it is empty, and the units are still at the depo and u can steer them ,but i cant make a new platoon or get them away from there
  • Aaron Plumb
    Aaron Plumb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 22
    you also fixing the loading problem? i cant get past the 'Please wait - Loading sector'
  • LF Warrior_009
    LF Warrior_009
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    The forums aren't meant for support. So when it is a bug we say so. We said the repair bug was being worked on and it was and is now fixed. For other issues, we point you to support as that is where you go for actual issues.

the repair issue is not fixed. Why do you have to constantly have to click each and every platoon to have them repaired? This is ruining the game. Please understand this from your players. Even players that are on a long time hate this. When will kixeye listen? If they fix this one issue (game auto repairing each Platoon) you would not have so many players upset.
  • Aaron Plumb
    Aaron Plumb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 22

are you fixing the please wait loading sector problem?