WHERE are my platoons??!? Deposit platoons disappeared...

man80re
man80re
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
edited 23 Jun 2012, 1:56AM
Hello,

this seems to be a nasty bug. I conquered 2 deposit about 1 hr ago. I deployed 2 platoons on them. No one attacked me (I checked my attack log) but they are both gone!
They appear as destroyed in the storage area but I cannot even repair them as there is no option to repair them!

0_o

Either they went for lunch break or the game is acting crazy today...:/
  • rkbrinkley
    rkbrinkley
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    I am having the same issue. I lost my depot deposit units without being attacked. When I go to my base and look at the platoons it shows a sckull and cross bones showing the platoon is dead but would not repair. I tried pulling them out of the depot deposit but it says invalid and wont let me add any units saying I have exceeded my units?????
  • man80re
    man80re
    Greenhorn
    After 3 days still my platoons are not manageble and I lost the control of the deposits tnx to that. I even paid for credits with real money. This is frankly unacceptable.
  • man80re
    man80re
    Greenhorn
    Is there a support email to write these people?
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Sure, use the support form link at the top of the page, or in my sig, the contact us link at the bottom of the page, or the report/contact us link on the game page
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 617
    Sure, use the support form link at the top of the page, or in my sig, the contact us link at the bottom of the page, or the report/contact us link on the game page

I did that 4 days ago and haven't gotten any help Tom. I have the same issue - Reported it both in the forums and with the Support Form and haven't gotten any word on my 4 platoons. I like to pride myself with patience, but it is a bit frustrating to not get any reply except the auto reply. I think it's happening when you change the name of the platoon, while it's in a deposit repairing. But that is just my thoughts.

• ronrap1
    ronrap1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    I went into my storage today to check on my platoons and my storage is empty. I was not attacked and did not leave them on the main menu. There must be a bug!
  • man80re
    man80re
    Greenhorn
    I think it's happening when you change the name of the platoon, while it's in a deposit repairing. But that is just my thoughts.

It must be for this reason, cause I changed their names and they disappeared after that.
    Now my 2 platoons just disappear even from the "platoons" section... Nice...
  • The Eviscerator
    The Eviscerator
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 289
    I lost two platoons and two giant depos, when i check on the map it says it's "rouge" but i scout it and it has all of my units from my lost platoon and the layout is the same. And when somebody attacks it, the report comes up in my attack log. But it does not produce resources for me.
    "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards"
                                                                                      -Soren Kierkegaard

• -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    Irondor wrote: »
    I lost two platoons and two giant depos, when i check on the map it says it's "rouge" but i scout it and it has all of my units from my lost platoon and the layout is the same. And when somebody attacks it, the report comes up in my attack log. But it does not produce resources for me.

Interesting - yeah I attacked a large depo and the units I had fought formed a platoon and became mine (http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/228409-Large-Depo-gave-me-it-s-units-possible-glitch) . so now after losing units, the game is giving me units - guess there should be a beta test on updates to weed out nasty bugs.

• Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Interesting - yeah I attacked a large depo and the units I had fought formed a platoon and became mine (http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/228409-Large-Depo-gave-me-it-s-units-possible-glitch) . so now after losing units, the game is giving me units - guess there should be a beta test on updates to weed out nasty bugs.

There is a beta test, welcome to it. Support are currently working through a large backlog of support tickets, please be patient, they will get to you
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• -SmashN-
    -SmashN-
    Strike-force Captain
    There is a beta test, welcome to it. Support are currently working through a large backlog of support tickets, please be patient, they will get to you

Sorry, I meant closed beta testing prior to opening to the public. A true Beta test by persons attempting to find the bugs and glitches. Playing the game and crossing your fingers someone reports it is not what I meant.

But yes, I imagine you have plenty of people sending in support forms that their platoons don't automatically repair... blows for us that actually have a problem.