Updates Review

Commander-Chief
Commander-Chief
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 124
edited 23 Jun 2012, 12:22PM
1.OK First the big problem is the platoon not switching boxes to repair them self.I see I'm not the only one a lot of other people are complaining about it as well,but I see no solution here was my friends input when they told the community from a team member named Jordan.

''Although you can only repair one platoon at a time, you can have a bunch of other platoons built and ready to go. This way, you can simply have the one platoon repairing and send out one of the extra ones you had waiting''.

Thank you for contacting support and have a great day.

-Jordan

The game wont be very active anymore if that is not fixed.

2.The Airfield capacity dropped down use to have 10 Elite War Hawks now only can have 10..Capacity dropped down to 1.4k

If KixEye was to fix number one,that storage their will be back to normal capacity I'm guessing.Looks to me though they want you to pay money to finish repairs and do so much other stuff.If that's happening guess WC just wont be any fun as it was before this update.I just want to know why would you all do UI cleanup to scrap and Que the repairs just for the scrapyard!? if that was the problem I would just keep confirming delete for each unit I wanted to scrap a crap switch.How can you all update the game and make more problems and downgrade capacity on airfield.Let me know what you guy's think who see's this be on your honest opinion.

WAR COMMANDER-LEVEL 31
SECTOR-26
CLAN-Total Anarchy :D
  • kj4ydp
    kj4ydp
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    Thats nice being able to send out multiple platoons but if you send out say 5 of them and 5 are destroyed then you you have to be there to "click" the button to start the next repair. Why in God's name can this not be automatic? I guess I'll have to tell my boss"Hey I have to go home and start a repair on my platoon".. 4 hours later... "Hey boss, I have to go home and start a repair on another Platoon" What a joke this update has become..
    I'm an ELECTRICIAN not a MAGICIAN!!!!!!!!
  • Commander-Chief
    Commander-Chief
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 124
    kj4ydp wrote: »
    Thats nice being able to send out multiple platoons but if you send out say 5 of them and 5 are destroyed then you you have to be there to "click" the button to start the next repair. Why in God's name can this not be automatic? I guess I'll have to tell my boss"Hey I have to go home and start a repair on my platoon".. 4 hours later... "Hey boss, I have to go home and start a repair on another Platoon" What a joke this update has become..
    I totally agree with you this is ridiculous!

WAR COMMANDER-LEVEL 31
    SECTOR-26
    CLAN-Total Anarchy :D