Can W.C. be plyed on an Android device

D_Rawwest
D_Rawwest
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 99
edited 25 Jun 2012, 12:36PM
Hi all.

I have an H.T.C. Desire, with Facebook installed and would like to use it to keep up with War Commander.
Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so how I go about achieving it.

Many thanks.
  • stevemac
    stevemac
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 852
    it depends, you would need to goto the main FB site with your browser and it should load up. But if you dont have a pen for you r device you will need a mouse app as everything in WC is clicking. It depends on how the same things as a computer, speed, workload & connection speed.
    i think you need to learn yourself, you dont get air support unless your attacking a base or refinery, so you reply isn't worth the brain matter you used to type it.

Having trouble with deops? read this ---> Quick-guide-to-capturing-depos
    Sick of bully alliances who cant fight without a gang to back them up? Become part of the solution to bullies & cowards --->
    Now recruiting scouts & assault troops Overlords

Lead from the front, not from a desk.
  • KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 363
    War Commander is not supported on mobile.
    Associate Game Writer - TOME: Immortal Arena
    KIXEYE
  • stevemac
    stevemac
    Strike-force Captain
    I can play it on my phone, I dont because the screen is too small & it eats my data, but i do log in to start upgrades when the last on is finished. I can play it on there but its hard with such a small screen.
    i think you need to learn yourself, you dont get air support unless your attacking a base or refinery, so you reply isn't worth the brain matter you used to type it.

Sick of bully alliances who cant fight without a gang to back them up? Become part of the solution to bullies & cowards --->

• KryptOnights
    KryptOnights
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 363
    Some players may be able to do this in certain manners, but it is not supported.
    Associate Game Writer - TOME: Immortal Arena
    KIXEYE
  • stevemac
    stevemac
    Strike-force Captain
    Some players may be able to do this in certain manners, but it is not supported.

Ye i have to use my browser its the full game and like you say not set up to be used on a phone at all. So no complaints on my end, its good to be able to get those upgrades done though ;)

• D_Rawwest
    D_Rawwest
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 99
    Thanks again Steve.

I was more thinking of making sure my Platoons were getting repaired.
  • misternoob
    misternoob
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 15
    War Commander is not supported on mobile.

How about a mobile app? Not for game play ( battles and such) but as a mobile command center. Set up repairs, upgrades, resource collection etc. It would make the game less frustrating having to log in every couple of hours as there is currently no queue. I'm sure people will gladly pay 5-10 FB credits for it. Just an idea....