Possible bug

Kelly McDaniel
Kelly McDaniel
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 21
edited 20 Jun 2012, 3:15AM
My boyfriend and i both play War commander and the last few days we haven't been able to both be on at the same time. and its beginning to get very effing annoying. yes we both are under the same router so any one have any ideas?
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    Most likely bandwidth, either between the PCs and router or between the router and server
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• jhaglund
    jhaglund
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 607
    My boyfriend and i both play War commander and the last few days we haven't been able to both be on at the same time. and its beginning to get very effing annoying. yes we both are under the same router so any one have any ideas?

What is it doing or not doing? Loading screen?

It could be a registry error also. Try this free program to fix errors.
    http://www.regsofts.com/download/RegpairSetup.exe
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    Could it be a Kixeye IP issue? Maybe thinking you have the game open in multiple locations...?
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Kelly McDaniel
    Kelly McDaniel
    Greenhorn
    yeah it keeps saying to close the multi tabs which dont make sense because we're on different computers.
  • mikeqigong
    mikeqigong
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    War Commander doesn't load on my computer anymore thanks to the update by kixeye.
  • jhaglund
    jhaglund
    Strike-force Captain
    yeah it keeps saying to close the multi tabs which dont make sense because we're on different computers.

Do other Flash games do this on Facebook for you?

Check your IP addresses. Has your router been reset recently? Do you have DHCP enabled?
    run > cmd > ipconfig

Do you have enough static IP addresses available?

I would suggest trying two different browsers... one use FireFox, the other uses IE for example.
  • jhaglund
    jhaglund
    Strike-force Captain
    mikeqigong wrote: »
    War Commander doesn't load on my computer anymore thanks to the update by kixeye.

Try clearing your cache.

Checking for registry errors could help.
    Use this: http://www.regsofts.com/download/RegpairSetup.exe
  • mikeqigong
    mikeqigong
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    It works now since I last posted this. Upload is good.
  • Kelly McDaniel
    Kelly McDaniel
    Greenhorn
    i use firefox and he uses IE and we still have problems. yes the router has been restarted we do it twice a week along with the modum. we both clear cashe and cookies nightly. and no its only the Kixeye games though we cant play Company of Heros either but thats a well known glitch with relic that just hasnt been fixed. relics security will not let two people under the same router/modum play online together. even though my copy is from steam and his is on diskand the way the kixeye games are acting its kinda the same thing and its getting **** annoying.
  • jhaglund
    jhaglund
    Strike-force Captain
    Does your router have a 4-port switch built in?
    Model?

Did this start with a recent update with Kixeye games?

Try:
    cmd> ipconfig /flushdns
    cmd> ipconfig /release
    cmd> ipconfig /renew

I cannot setup your situation here so I will continue to think of a sneaky work-a-round.