Looking for a new home.

Jeremy-Rio
Jeremy-Rio
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 31
edited 12 Jun 2012, 6:41PM
Me and a few of my FB friends are looking for a relatively empty or "Ghost town" sector to move to and set up shop. Anyone know of any sector(s) matching that description? If so, would you be willing to friend me on FB so we can relocate to you? (Since Kixeye won't let us choose the sector manually heh.)
  • Har1equin
    Har1equin
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 62
    Hi Jeremy.

I had the same issue and relocated. Relatively quiet now where we are..
    Username: Harlequin
    Clan: Praetorian Elite
    Home Sector: Sector 180
    Current Sector: Sector 235
    Current Level: Level 32
  • Jeremy-Rio
    Jeremy-Rio
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 31
    Send me a PM with your facebook and which sector your in? I'll definitely transfer over and take a look. It would seriously be nice to have a nice quiet sector with a few deposits around to be claimed. The last 2 times I randomed, I ended up in the middle of a war between two alliances or on sectors where the only deposits left to claim were Giants lol.
  • KissyFace
    KissyFace
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,058
    it could take several attempts to find a sector thats a good fit for you. i've hopped around a little bit, and actually found that my first sector was a better match for me than i originally thought, so i keep going back. if you friend up with somebody here or spin the random wheel again, just keep at it and you'll eventually land somewhere thats a good fit -- have fun
    I'm here for MY OWN amusement ... maintaining YOUR amusement is Kixeye's problem
    • KissyFace (33) ID: 1114608
    • Sector: Home 64 (also 82, 11, 171, 214, 223, 32, 236, 215, 201, 267, 184, 393, 370, 363, 117, 102, 351, 120, 185, 90, 89)
    • Alliance: who
  • Clockman
    Clockman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    Har1equin wrote: »
    Hi Jeremy.

I had the same issue and relocated. Relatively quiet now where we are..

also need a quite spot to learn and grow
  • stevemac
    stevemac
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 852
    If you goto a quiet sector you will fall behind, so when your quiet sector is discovered by a nasty alliance, & they invade you'll be lacking in tactics & strategy. It'll be a slaughter. best toughing it out with the big boys then you'll be able to take what you want form the rest of the sector.
    i think you need to learn yourself, you dont get air support unless your attacking a base or refinery, so you reply isn't worth the brain matter you used to type it.

Having trouble with deops? read this ---> Quick-guide-to-capturing-depos
    Sick of bully alliances who cant fight without a gang to back them up? Become part of the solution to bullies & cowards --->
    Now recruiting scouts & assault troops Overlords

Lead from the front, not from a desk.