Rick Ellis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 19
    wise up kixeye please ......... restore the auto repair :(
  • underandover
    underandover
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    i play war commander for 1 month now! and yeah the last few days has been alittle different and had to change the way i do things within the game......
    i am surprised that some cant just play the game as it is and us ther brains to repair the tanks the right way cause there is a right way to get ur tanks repair and its faster too! untill then ,,,,id like for the repair system to be roled back but i do no its nearly impossible cause thats why its takein so long.. the old repair system with the new platoon and plus the depo repair it's gonna take a while to figure out
  • mwaris
    mwaris
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    All good but repairing is not good... :( cant repairing
  • kevbos
    kevbos
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    many people not liking slow repairs ,seems its a money making tactic by kixeye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Echotwoniner
    Echotwoniner
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 16
    This system is fine except a major flaw: no scrapping units. there seems to be no point in going for the megatanks if i dont even have the space to make them when I do unlock them please tell me there is a solution in the works:(
  • Shea Taylor
    Shea Taylor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Thanks John. Since posting this repairs while offline have started working :D My frustration is easing.
  • Gettin Tanked
    Gettin Tanked
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 300
    It would be nice if you made a repair menu, so you can opt to repair platoons or just units. I have never run out of tanks until this update. Make the platoons automatically repair one after the other once you have clicked "repair" when entering base. AT LEAST.

Seem's to me this is a blatent attempt to induce credit spending...
    War Commander: Nick(38)
  • Bill Villanueva
    Bill Villanueva
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 106
    It would be nice if you made a repair menu, so you can opt to repair platoons or just units. I have never run out of tanks until this update. Make the platoons automatically repair one after the other once you have clicked "repair" when entering base. AT LEAST.

Seem's to me this is a blatent attempt to induce credit spending...
    repair is a problem now only can repair a little @ a time than before where you can repair all.
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    This system is fine except a major flaw: no scrapping units. there seems to be no point in going for the megatanks if i dont even have the space to make them when I do unlock them please tell me there is a solution in the works:(
    You can scrap units. Vehicles are done from War Factory now. Air units from air field and infantry from the barracks
      WC ID 3439259
  • Clement ho
    Clement ho
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 19
    Hi Kixeye Admins, Stakeholders and Investors,

1. You are monetizing your game to quickly. I feel it has not yet reached a critical mass. It is too early.

2. Before you do that, your game has to be stable first, and about 80% bug-free. The disconnection problem still persist. I don't care too much of a persistent infantry if your persistent disconnection problem is not yet solved. The main problem is we get disconnected, our platoons are depleted and base we are attacking returns to its original health. This is a very basic and major bug. Why don't you fix all the major bugs first before even thinking of monetizing game even further.

3. You gave much effort in re-designing the platoon management. Most of it are greatly welcomed. But I think its greatest flaw or may I call it a major blunder in your design is the repair time. You have to be online for repair to happen. Did you ever think that most of your players are full-time gamers? Who can stay online 24/7? You have to do a lot more research than that! That is way, way off the mark. What is the rationale behind this repair thing. I cannot see any logical reason for its implementation.

4. The whole game now is more buggy than even before. I have friends who suddenly got megas and challengers. Some of them their storage and airport became level 10 all of a sudden. It's a lousy upgrade implementation. You need more testing before doing a major upgrade. In a major upgrade, you either get more players or you loose a lot. This time you have lost a lot. Major upgrade is critical to you and for us paying or non-paying players. So next time, get a better testing team to work for your major upgrade. One more upgrade failure like this from your team, I think would be the end of War Commander.

Regards,
    Clement Ho
  • LettuceConquer
    LettuceConquer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2
    So i set my 1 platoon to repair ..........3 and a half hours stated repair time.

Get pissed off after an hour and a half waiting.

Go to bed for 7 hours.

Log on again

1 hour 55 mins repair time remaining on same platoon!!!

Got 8 hrs work in 20 mins.!!

I make that around 18 hours to repair 1 platoon!!!!!!

WHAT IS THE POINT IN PLAYING ANYMORE!!!????!!!! ANYBODY KNOW!!!!????

Needs fixing to auto replenish or repair, because its getting boring and time consuming, which may end my time here... If that's what your aim is Kixeye, I'll give you a month to roll back repair setup or I'm finished ....
  • Lees2910
    Lees2910
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    is this true what im hearin that goin start chargin people to plz games like this 1 if that is true im sorry but ill be leaving this games gettin worse anyway with the repairin now ur goin to loss all people of this game b4 long i no a few who left already sort it out man
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    You do not have to be online for repairs to occur. Whatever platoon you have repairing when you log off will continue to repair while you are offline.

They have said that they are looking at queing platoons for repair or something similar but havent given an ETA.
  • anarchy_tnt
    anarchy_tnt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    who cares.. fix the dang repair problem..

I used to sped 20 bucks or so each week to help support kixeye I refuse to spend another penny untill we can fix our troops without being on 24/7 screw the rest of the (pros) you think your doing and fix the one thing that is destroying your once great game!
  • Mike Mcgill
    Mike Mcgill
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 4
    why would I leave troops in depo to be picked off repair change is not right
  • enancarlos
    enancarlos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 16
    Each MT takes up 250 space, so the new space of 1,500 will hold 6 mega tanks, but you can deploy them all at once so there is no change there. The deployment cap is up by 200.[/its the best bro i give you my clap clap to that,but do you think its fair that we can only repair our platoon when we are online? ,,, I hope you will change your strategy before the players quit your games:(
  • Halooma
    Halooma
    Greenhorn
    Dear All,

I hope this message find you well,

there's a message has been occurred from 5 days ago, and I switched it off rapidly, and I've noticed that message can pass the level with the same points,my question is how can I get this message back again and what's the meaning of it.. Thanks for your feed back
  • spi898
    spi898
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 12
    just fix the repair problem one platoon at a time fine but have an auto repair for the rest of them after that platoon is done
  • EddieB
    EddieB
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 6
    Ok

This, yes repair thing, is just about the worst upgrade ever. Have you not learnt from when the last upgrade came in and limited things to about 50 units in the repair queue, and all the confusion this caused.

Anyhow, this it what i think should happen, or be in a future upgrade

Dead units should die, be destroyed, and not repairable, including men, tanks, and planes. Damaged units should be repairable. This will make it more realistic, and cause players to attack more tactically.

Damaged units on repair should have an option to speed the process up, by using more oil and metal, For a 10% speed up, requires a 10% more resources, 50% speed up, requires 50% more, and so on.

Also, this is a must, when a lower level player hits your depos, or platoons, we should be allowed to hit this players base, for a limited time for revenge. This will stop low level players hitting high level one, when we cant do anything about it.

Please, get this repair thing, with one platoon repair only sorted, it is killing the game.
  • Stanley Hoffman
    Stanley Hoffman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 175
    I noticed units only repair when I'm online??? So we have to reconnect every 5 min to keep repairs going????

Everybody's going to need an auto reloader to repair anything!!!
  • Stanley Hoffman
    Stanley Hoffman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 175
    Actually units repair in Platoon display at base, but not at the deposit, so even if platoon is fully repaired at base platoon display, it's still damaged at the deposit and when you reconnect, it's damaged all over again.
  • Trent
    Trent
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    Clement ho wrote: »
    Hi Kixeye Admins, Stakeholders and Investors,

1. You are monetizing your game to quickly. I feel it has not yet reached a critical mass. It is too early.

2. Before you do that, your game has to be stable first, and about 80% bug-free. The disconnection problem still persist. I don't care too much of a persistent infantry if your persistent disconnection problem is not yet solved. The main problem is we get disconnected, our platoons are depleted and base we are attacking returns to its original health. This is a very basic and major bug. Why don't you fix all the major bugs first before even thinking of monetizing game even further.

3. You gave much effort in re-designing the platoon management. Most of it are greatly welcomed. But I think its greatest flaw or may I call it a major blunder in your design is the repair time. You have to be online for repair to happen. Did you ever think that most of your players are full-time gamers? Who can stay online 24/7? You have to do a lot more research than that! That is way, way off the mark. What is the rationale behind this repair thing. I cannot see any logical reason for its implementation.

4. The whole game now is more buggy than even before. I have friends who suddenly got megas and challengers. Some of them their storage and airport became level 10 all of a sudden. It's a lousy upgrade implementation. You need more testing before doing a major upgrade. In a major upgrade, you either get more players or you loose a lot. This time you have lost a lot. Major upgrade is critical to you and for us paying or non-paying players. So next time, get a better testing team to work for your major upgrade. One more upgrade failure like this from your team, I think would be the end of War Commander.

Regards,
    Clement Ho

Well said.
  • Ebonsol
    Ebonsol
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 48
    The recent update was nice, for the most part, but I have to agree on the lack of a repair queue. Repairs were so much simpler before, and now that they're limited to platoons only (except for air), it's just complicated things unneccessarily.

Adding a queue to the platoon repairs would be great, but I feel that one should also be added to the staging area for our units that are not in a platoon.

It would also be nice to be able to enable or disable repairs on individual units in platoons. My base defenders are mega tanks and some heavy gunners in bunkers, and whenever my base is levelled, the repair queue sometimes chooses to start with the megas before the gunners, which means waiting hours to put them back in the bunkers. While I could just remove the megas, repair the gunners, and then put the megas back in, that means then waiting for the megas to move back into place, and anyone who has megas knows just how ssllooww they are.

That's all I can think of for now.
    Sol_Magna [ Sector ??? ]
    Level 31 as of August 24, 2012 - WC User ID: 1549175
    Ben Palmer wrote: »
    Using credits for repairs for the whole game most definitely has a correlation with general lack of skill. For example, the most recent "coiner" attack on my base lost 24 megas, 6 warhawks, 3 raptors and a copter drone and gained the grand total of 1 storage (about 1 million metal).
  • jakedb81
    jakedb81
    Greenhorn
    now that i can only repair one platoon at a time it seems pointless to play. just log on and repair platoon. have to wait then log on repair platoon. can i repair all so i can come back with full army?
  • Rob20570
    Rob20570
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    It is a **** SHAME but you are right. It's taking way to long for REPAIRS. When platoons are lost in Battle and return to bass, we should be able to make 1 simple little click go off come back and find the all PLATOONS are being REPAIRED or Repaird in 6 to 8 hrs. Not **** 36 to 40 hrs to do FULL Platoon Repairs.
  • John Bamforth
    John Bamforth
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 91
    I like the new update, as indeed I like ALL new updates, but of course I agree with everyone else that the repairs are now a real problem. However, to those who seem to be unaware, Kixeye is aware of the "high emotion" around this issue and are working on a solution. Any programmer will tell you, these things don't happen overnight.

There are ways of sorting your platoons into "Repair", "Battle Ready" and "Store" platoons, but this does take time and effort. To do this you need to use the storage area as a transfer station. I sort all dead units into 1 platoon and let them repair while offline. I sort damaged units into another platoon and repair them when online. The secret to knowing where you're at, is to rename the platoons as needed, so for example I call my repair platoons "Repair 1" etc. Units that are ready for action I place in "Store 1" or 2 or whatever, and units that are placed in battle ready platoons I call "Attack 1" or 2 or whatever.

JBeast
    JBeast
  • Aleksy Rodin
    Aleksy Rodin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2

10 days past since people start asking you about fixing repair problems, somehow you haven't done anything yet to chage that, Do you really want people find another games to play?
  • Buster Miller
    Buster Miller
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    Can someone explain the statement about how the new platoon tweak will be a time saver if only one can repair at a time and you cant queue them up??? cause you would have to be on at the right times to start new repair as opposed to the other way where everything was able to be repaired while a player was away.
  • Terry Manihera-kauwhata
    Terry Manihera-kauwhata
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 193
    Can someone explain the statement about how the new platoon tweak will be a time saver if only one can repair at a time and you cant queue them up??? cause you would have to be on at the right times to start new repair as opposed to the other way where everything was able to be repaired while a player was away.

279 units to repair since the update was introduced., how is this faster than prior the update. Kixeye like kabam i will quit this game if not sorted. Only one platoon to play with a day is a f'king joke. Some of us have a working life and can not be here to monitor repairs after each platoon.
  • Paul McKeever III
    Paul McKeever III
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 21
    so Kixeye since you haven't done S*** to fix this, when will you start losing money I propose all players stop paying for stuff since hey just say forget them wer'e still getting payed and we all have a cease fire untill stuff gets fixed If kixeye dosen't fix it we start leaving.
    P$P_GOLD Commander and chief of the P$P Clan for War Comander

Marines go to HELL and regroup. Oorah!
This discussion has been closed.