WC update preview - Advanced Platoons and Persistent Infantry

• Alan Perkins
    Alan Perkins
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair."

This is a massive step backwards but rewards those who log in every 5 minutes at the expense of those of us that have a life....Please reconsider!
  • sagpang
    sagpang
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." You made this because you wanted us to spend more money on repair... Updates were good but can you please bring back the repair queue by platoons, and/or the repair button on war factory and in infantry like the old one...?
  • sagpang
    sagpang
    Greenhorn
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." This is not good, maybe most of the player will stop playing this if you don't consider the repair queue... :(
  • Incredible
    Incredible
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    The update is really good...keep it up..but the repair queue is really a problem..need to fix this problem..get solution for that.....:crying:
  • TemperNe
    TemperNe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    Incredible wrote: »
    The update is really good...keep it up..but the repair queue is really a problem..need to fix this problem..get solution for that.....:crying:

Yes! This update is awesome.

Thanks for removing "refreshing". Now depos next to bases become very important. Also, Now i can always attack platoons. One note, when your attackers fill the areas around you destroyed platoons do not leave. It allows them to lock you in under heavy fire.
  • elamo28
    elamo28
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4
    The deployment cap is now linked to your storage building level, not your Command Center level.

Can someone tell me what this means?
  • Shea Taylor
    Shea Taylor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    The Game is great. BUT, I am frustrated with the repairs like many others. If I'm lucky I get one repaird unit a day. I cant log in every few hours to repair. What annoys me most is that when I log off MY REPAIRS STOP. This is turning my views on a great game and I wont be a part of it much longer if this is what the new update is (:/
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    The Game is great. BUT, I am frustrated with the repairs like many others. If I'm lucky I get one repaird unit a day. I cant log in every few hours to repair. What annoys me most is that when I log off MY REPAIRS STOP. This is turning my views on a great game and I wont be a part of it much longer if this is what the new update is (:/

That was a bug which has been fixed, repairs continue while offline. You can only repair one platoon at a time but they are looking at pushing out a queue platoon repair or something similar (no ETA as yet)
  • Steve Chamberlain
    Steve Chamberlain
    Greenhorn
    well the game on facebook is rubbish now as i have to set my alarm every 2 hours just to repair my tanks. so bad update and if it stays that way i 100% will not be playing it anymore.
  • Steve Chamberlain
    Steve Chamberlain
    Greenhorn
    so with the upgrade, now you can not delete anything and make more room for tanks.. not good upgrade
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    You can still scrap units if you wish
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    jcrow1216 wrote: »
    Thanks for totally **** this game up!!!! ALl your trying to do is force money out of us!!!! **** YOU KIXEYE!!!!
    Let me guess...Communications major?
      WC ID 3439259
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    elamo28 wrote: »
    The deployment cap is now linked to your storage building level, not your Command Center level.

Can someone tell me what this means?
    Before the update, if you had a level 5 Command Center, you could deploy 1300 at a time in a battle. Now, the amount you can deploy is based on the level of your storage building (the new name for staging area). So if your storage area is level 10, you can deploy 1500 into the battle. Does that make sense? Let me know
      WC ID 3439259
  • Michael Hollinshead
    Michael Hollinshead
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    Please correct your tutorial ... number 1 ... Platoons should be platoon ... I can only upgrade one platoon at a time. althought when I click on a platoon to fix it,it takes my resources each time I click on repair and there is no repair. I now have to repair one platoon at a time. Little bait and switch there... In the state I live in that is against the law, since money is involved in the game I would suggest a fix ASAP.
  • wickedluis
    wickedluis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 19
    I started repairing a platoon last night and in the morning it was not done. still not working, I am probally going to delete this app. totally screwed up the game..thanks
  • Lau Fook Heng
    Lau Fook Heng
    Greenhorn
    Hi KixEye,
    I know by now you should be sick of seeing all this complaints but I have no choice but to join in and say the same thing like others here did you guys really screwed big time on this update regarding the Auto repair que features & pls don't tell me to take my time to see whether the update is really good or not, I have been patience for this 2 days and I say to you this is TOTAL BULLSHIT from you people & for your information I' m working in a Multicoporation company and I have many friends playing this game also & they are also disgusted with this update of yours and if you don't fix it soon this update of yours not only will we leave this game but We will make sure a lot of our friends from other company who also likes playing facebook game hears about how suck this game has become and tell them to stay clear of it. So start fixing this screw up update of yours or you will not be only losing alot of current hard core players but also the future new players its your lost !!!!
  • LE0
    LE0
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    I hate the new system in that for those of us that r not able to b online for extended periods of time to heal our platoons r now at a HUGE disadvantage. i do like the platoon upgrade other than that though. please make it possible for ALL damaged unit to auto repair upon returning to base like it was before and i think u will have an awesome game at that point. but, for now it is frustrating for many of us that play this game during our leisure time. i am now basically at a stand still on my upgrading of units and lvling up of buildings because it takes so long to repair damaged units and they will only repair when i'm online to manually select them. i came to this game away from evony due to the huge amount of time that Evony demanded. I was attracted to this game at first because it didnt demand my time. but, if i am going to remain competative in it i will have to spend more time on it. not good. i am already looking for a game that will allow me to have a life, not be my life. btw, i also spend money on ur game, but that has stopped for now due to these new changes. i look forward to your reply and hopefully to enjoying this game again soon.
  • Patrick Adams
    Patrick Adams
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    Auto repair is not working and I'm not going to stay on for 10 hours to repair all my troops and tanks. Also my aircraft are dying and have to be replaced rather than repaired. I think this needs to be checked.
  • sirrush3
    sirrush3
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 67
    there is no auto repair you need to repair one platoon at a time
  • Elite_Assassin_BR
    Elite_Assassin_BR
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 5
    why my airfield capacity only 800 now???????????????????????????????
    this is a very very bad update !!!!
  • Elite_Assassin_BR
    Elite_Assassin_BR
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 5
    kixeye,,,,,,, please explain to me. check my base. airfield capacity only 800.................
    its not fair,,,
  • mwaris
    mwaris
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    grrr its nice when platoons repair on deposits but its hard to repair platoons turn by turn why its not be able to repair one then switch 2nd?? when player came online he select then 2nd platoon repaired :( i like new idea but not the repairing idea.. i wished u must restore it or auto repair thanx nice game :)
  • LF Warrior_009
    LF Warrior_009
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    Hey kixeye, if you will not fix this issue, then rename the game repair commander----because that is what this game is about.
  • cristiano2
    cristiano2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Hi tehere! First: I have a life !!! I will not stay here for 10hours to repair the troops, tanks etc..

Second: This update to the plattons sucks, we can't put the troops that we want to put !!

We can't talk when is in full screen : X

the way it was, was veryy veryy veryy niceeee !!!!!

If you don't repair this, me and some of my friends that play's this game, will stop playing it !
    The good thing is that we can repair the tanks in the depposits, nothing else : ****
    pleasee change this ! Pleaseee!! Pleaseeee!! The way it was, it was veryy veryy veryy niceeee!!!
  • xXDegenerateXx
    xXDegenerateXx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 301
    JeffBell wrote: »
    I would like to say to all the people who are coming onto this form to cry and ****, stop. your embarrassing yourself. The game developers recognize that their is an issue here and the community as a whole is upset. this game pays their bills. they want to keep you happy. be constructive and voice your opinion. Do not just yell like a woman and cry like a child.

If only one person complained and everyone else kept their mouth shut then kixeye would see no problem. It is called feedback, unfortunately to get an opinion across to these gaming company's you have to do this.
    I DO NOT COIN, THEREFOR I SUCK..... 
  • Singgih Rahmat Marta
    Singgih Rahmat Marta
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    auto repair????
    i miss it so much....

pleaseeeee,restore the auto repair in WC or you will lose a huge bunch of player....
  • Rick Ellis
    Rick Ellis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 19
    well done Kixeye you have
    murdered your game
    give yourselfs a nice pat on the back :-/
    what do you expect everyone to start paying everytime they need more than 1 platoon?????
    way to go!
    sort it oiut or lose an already paid far too much for a poxy browswer game already player an hundreds more if you are not very careful ...
    get wise not greedy guys
  • Lynn Leach
    Lynn Leach
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 25
    Can you only repair one platoon at a time instead of repair all? I liked how we could repair all units
  • Boogenstein
    Boogenstein
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 33
    The auto repair issue has made the game almost unplayable fore me since the upgrade. My other issue is that of deploying from a deposit. If I cannot deploy partial platoons from a deposit and still leave a defensive force, Being able to repair their is of little use. 1 gunner in a bunker counts as a platoon so I cannot send in anyone to repair. This might be nice for people with small and tinies but is a pain for those of us running large and giant deposits
  • SouthernBird
    SouthernBird
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2010 Posts: 36
    Lynn Leach wrote: »
    Can you only repair one platoon at a time instead of repair all? I liked how we could repair all units

yes, only 1 plat at a time...you gotta log in every few hours to repair another one.. sux .. a week to repair to play for a few hours now.. no more staging units at depos for plat battles either.. our voices will go unheard on this.. no matter how many complaints.. Because this update is geared toward the heavy credit spending players.. they can know have total control of the sectors by spending $$ to repair there plats & keep right on playing... while every one else with real jobs & lives is down & out for days.. most people will be lucky to play a few times a weeks..

i cant believe how much interest in this game i have lost, with 1 single update...maybe they are saving us from ourselves lmao.. game was quit addicting till this... I havent seen but 2-3 friends playing either out of 80+...but now it is .. no units, no pay, no play..
This discussion has been closed.