WC update preview - Advanced Platoons and Persistent Infantry

• King Zartan
    King Zartan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    I think this repair platoons one at a time deal is to force or coerce people into paying for FB credits... Well, I will give this game two more days, if they do not automatically que the platoons to heal, I am deleting this and moving on. I've already quit playing.....
  • Ali Roudaki
    Ali Roudaki
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Beside the problem with repair system
    I have another major problem
    When I upgrade a unit, my existing unit so not upgrade and I need to repair them all to get new upgrade
    Is it just for me or others have same issue?
  • Falati
    Falati
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    hello i think the repair system is really bad now i start hate the game
  • Mothman
    Mothman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    Hey Kixeye .. your doing some nice things with the game . but here is one thing that is B.S. . a platoon of 1 dog can wipe out a platoon of 6 mega tanks , just because he can call in air strikes . so if your going to keep it like this , we need air defense units to add to our squads . or u might as well fold up the game because its unfair to the other players.

Try putting some fully upgraded Heavy gunners in the platoon. They will hit the air attackers.
  • shkin
    shkin
    Greenhorn
    F This BS Update!! You all need to fix the repair times and have it to were the platoons repair all at one time!! I have spent a good amount of money in this freaking game for " WHAT?!?!? " If you all do not fix this " CRAP! " I am no longer playing eney of your games and will not spend a piece of a penny on eney game!
  • byzzarrmind
    byzzarrmind
    Greenhorn
    Platoons that persist is handy, i like the new platoon structure, and the increased platoon size is nice......However these fine changes are useless to me....if i cannot repair my units while off line. I play as a hobby....and cannot afford to invest the waiting time for units to repair. The amount of time that is expected to invest into this game just to repair units is bogus! If this is the direction that this game is starting to head towards i will stop playing, as will many other's im sure. I have been waiting 2 hours for my Platoon to repair so i can use it.....its the only that has any health.

Also Having units repair on depots is useless if they share the same repair Q as your base...If you allowed each deposit do repair platoons in there own Q that should counter act the distress about the repair changes.
    Something needs to be done and done soon.
  • M Scott
    M Scott
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 305
    The lack of ability to queue platoonns for repair essentialy ruins the game for me. I can only play twice a day, my base gets atacked once a day, so I can only repair 1 platoon and my base defense daily. So I really can't play much at all anymore. I guess I won't be able to, This sucks.
  • Patrols
    Patrols
    Greenhorn
    These new updates come to benefit only the players who spend time online and those who spend money in the game.
    Most players have not won anything with this update, and even lost quality of play.
  • CryptorX
    CryptorX
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 18
    I agree with byzzarrmind... I may have more time then him to play because i work and study with computers but havind to be online to repair units is by far the worst thing kixeye could have done to this game (except upgring only when we are online as well) but me and many more players will stop playing this game, and new ones wont play for long... and why?... heres a few reasons:

1st: Advanced players like me that have loads of tanks and attack other high level players tend to loose lots of tanks and many others are damaged, so in order to have them available again so we can attack other bases or depos we need to spend up days online without doing nothing and when we can do anything we are afraid of doing so because we know that we need to wait every single second online until our troops regenarate.

For example... right now i have about 50 challengers repairing and 48 palladins, i added the amount of time needed to repair them and it's 1d18h, if i play 3~4 hours a day which is a lot then i will have them repaired in 10~12days playing 4 hours a day! But i know why kixeye have done this...

Because they dont make money for games, they make games for money (i don't blame them for that, we all got to make a living but using a lie as their slogan doesn't seem right at all)... it's obvious that this is for all those players that have already been playing for months and others like me that got from lvl 2 to 28 in a month buying a few upgrades that have a lot to loose if they leave the game, all the money and time invested, and now if we want to keep attacking we need to start paying money to speed up repairs or we will have to spend an eternety without doing nothing just staring at the screen just so our plattons can repair... in other words... i wont be playing 3~4 hours a day because i have nothing to do, no troops, and the less i play, the longer it takes for troops to repair.

Either kixeye change this or i will stop playing war commander along with many others... And it's also funny that they didn't specified this change in their update description... When this completly ruins the entire game... instead they say:
    Hey... troops will be faster on the world map so you can strike your enemies faster! (once a week unless you pay)
    You can now repair troops on your depos (when you are online)

And the predefined plattons is worthless as well, because now i need to constantly disband them to create new ones with only fully or nearly fully repaired units... and if we want to deploy a lot of fast units on the map like dogs or boogie rockets to chase down enemie plattons we now need to have a lot of plattons with just a dog making us having to scrool down a lot everytime you need to deploy a tank platton. And we need to create useless plattons with the units on the stagiing area if we want to repair those units...

The only usefull thing in this upgrade is making units that go directly to the staging area, the extra space on the airport and choosing the number os squads. Being able to repair units on depos is good but it came at a HUGE price.

From now on this is the most tedious game ever made by very veeery far! And it was a great game a couple of days ago...

EDIT
    Having done this change is also unethical since they made crucial changes to a product that most of us have been putting our money into, basically i have been investing my money in a game that no longer exists making all that money a huge waste. And i am talking about 60€+ just in my 1st month...

EDIT2
    More... now we cant repair infantry units and armored units silmutaneously, and if we want to save some time by dismissing infantry units instead of repairing them we cant, cecause you cant dismiss dead infantry units, you need them to get repaired and then you can dismiss them... no matter what we try this game is a huge waste of time!

instead of adding new features like formations to squads like formations to spread units and help avoid artillery fire and other useful stuff no... they managed to destroy one great game in a single day!
  • hittmen
    hittmen
    Greenhorn
    hey kixeye,
    I made one post in all the time I have been a player. This new update! WHAT WAS YOU THINKING?? seriously! plz fix!!! I went to bed pushed the repair button on one platoon slept for 7 and a half hours got up, checked war commander .. platoon still had 6 mins left repair time sat idle for a min or two then clicked finish now button for anything under 5 min... clicked repair platoon on the next platoon.. went to work worked 9 hrs.. home now ready for war ... but wait.. I can't go to war cause I have an army that needs repairs cause in the last 17 hours I could only repair 2 platoons! fix this plz.. what am I too do go attack once a week?? fix .. fix .. fix .. fix plz fix... your gonna lose alot of players if you don't!
    thank you
    jonathan (a.k.a) hitmen
    p.s. plz repair the repair button!!
  • Basic_Killer
    Basic_Killer
    Greenhorn
    all players are NOT HAPPY with the new players settings for the game its taking to long to repair, repairing is only if someone is online .

its taking to long to build something its a freakin game it should be played faster so we can go realy fast at war with other players .

everything is taking to long on the game upgrading 5 days for command centre pfffff .

if u dont do something about that u can delete the game soon, no player are gonna play the game if it stays this way:mad:
  • Ahmed Hassan Marco
    Ahmed Hassan Marco
    Greenhorn
    the Game not working
  • Richard Alan Brook
    Richard Alan Brook
    Greenhorn
    I agree the worst thing ever is repairs to new platoons not being done when you are off line ........... one good game done bad
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 322
    ^^^ tittle says it all for every thing
    name 1 good thing about the new game
    i will name 2 better things about the old game
    name 1 bad thing about the new game i will name 2 good things about the old game

there was never any thing with the old game

every thing is rong with the new game
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    i will even start it
    i use to be able to stick 8 mega tanks in a platoon
    now only 6
  • Basic_Killer
    Basic_Killer
    Greenhorn
    and the repairing is still not FASTER AT ALL its still 1.35 hrs on a paladin tank
  • Looney Fool
    Looney Fool
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    that's messed up your game is gliching or something every thing i repaired was re damage man that's messed up and i give this game support and that's hyow i get done in return if not fix soon not playing no more TAZZ LOONEY
  • Burton Womble
    Burton Womble
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    I agree with all the posts, the game sucks now, you can't do squat, it takes FOREVER to repair anything, with all the people that play this game, you would think kixeye would have these updates nailed down before releasing them...I don't care if I have to wait a couple of months before a new feature is released, as long as it is good and correct. I am about to say screw it and quit, I am not about to spend one red cent to play it and never plan to.
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    ok so ile start agen

you can gard a depo woohooo now you can fis platoons there

i use to gard 4 or 5 of them with 8 mega tanks / add the engener back as a ground troop stick him in ur depo he can fix the tanks in that depo ???
  • amirkhan58239
    amirkhan58239
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 59
    Hi kixeye, i like play War Commander and I thank you for your dedication.

I have a few recomendations:

* The chat in full screen break :'(
    * The Platoon's management screen dont have a return button (The save botton isn't evident)
    * The repair decrease 1/2 ... Before I repair infantery and machines ... The repair time must be double.

Thank

A War Commander FAN
  • hellsbell
    hellsbell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    yes i realise that i posted her for other resons pleas stay on topic bro lol

i did not read your post just the moderator heading "Attention War Commanders!

This forum is for discussion of common issues that other players may be able to assist you with. When submitting issues to our Customer Support team, please be sure to use our Support form.

If you are experiencing one of the following issues, please visit the appropriate FAQ before you post. You may find an answer to your question there, eliminating the need for a new thread." so i added that we might have some answers to questions also
  • Daniel BluesClues Dement
    Daniel BluesClues Dement
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 92
    actully dude i will still play and they did fix the problem where u log off and they dont heal now the only problem i see is it takes too long to repair

Hardkill wrote: »
    all players are NOT HAPPY with the new players settings for the game its taking to long to repair, repairing is only if someone is online .

its taking to long to build something its a freakin game it should be played faster so we can go realy fast at war with other players .

everything is taking to long on the game upgrading 5 days for command centre pfffff .

if u dont do something about that u can delete the game soon, no player are gonna play the game if it stays this way:mad:
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    hellsbell wrote: »
    i did not read your post just the moderator heading "Attention War Commanders!

This forum is for discussion of common issues that other players may be able to assist you with. When submitting issues to our Customer Support team, please be sure to use our Support form.

If you are experiencing one of the following issues, please visit the appropriate FAQ before you post. You may find an answer to your question there, eliminating the need for a new thread." so i added that we might have some answers to questions also
    ok im sorry i no there is a lot od simaler threds how ever im just tring to pruve a point here your old game i can name 1000 resons why you shued give it back to us and 10 resons why this new junk update is inbarassing for kixeye for every 1 good thing about the new game i can and will name 2 better resons to change it back come on roll with me here i chalinge you lol :)
  • raider_69
    raider_69
    Greenhorn
    Is there a time frame on when the platoon repair will be fixed?
    Daniel BluesClues Dement
    Potential Threat
    come on kixeye if u dont do somrthing soon ppl will start leavin i love this game and yes i've put monet in it also but if every1 leaves and dont play anymore who will i attack it'll be no fun please kixeye fix ur mistake add cue now give higher lv's something to stay for i'm still upgradin my base but i am almost done then what nothing to do but attack ppl and rogue base's please do something b4 ppl leave and i've read ppl r already startin 2 leave and not play u guys r **** up but like i said i love this game and will not quit playin ty
  • Chris Langlois
    Chris Langlois
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." ughhh this is what I hated about battle pirates. so now instead of going to bed knowing that a good chunk of my units will be repaired when I wake up, I now will have to wake up in increments at night in order to check up on current repairs and begin new repairs >:(

ya, they should make a 2nd repair thing like it used to b where it repairs all like b4 too, or instead make as many platoon repair queues as we want so its the same as b4 and also now combined so instead we can repair the units in groups 1 after the other automatically :) if not then ppl r going to loath it and them as much as the battle pirates repair thing and so will i, im patient tho so idc how long it takes just as long as they do their best and as long its done in a reasonable amount of time so we dont have to wait forever, to correct this mistake, cuz an update is supposed to make a game better this didnt so they should fix it b4 they make the aerial units repair like it used to b with the veichles or right after :mad:
  • Kazzim Evony
    Kazzim Evony
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 11
    @David Scot Please can i ask you to bring automatic repair, i logged in today thinking yup it will be all done and spent 4 hours doing repairs.
    Daniel BluesClues Dement
    Potential Threat
    i love wc but they need to add cue to repair and repair time needs to go down at least a quarter other than that i have no probs wit new update keep up the good work kixeye
  • Kyle Havens
    Kyle Havens
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 32
    uh please go back to automatic repair this is confusing and if you can it would be nice to increase the speed of the whole unit and by a little bit more lo but seriously please make possible to heal all platoons at once
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey Kyle, hang in there. It takes a while to know if change is good or bad. If you are just confused then hopefully in time you will get comfortable with the new system and who knows, maybe like it even more.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
This discussion has been closed.