WC update preview - Advanced Platoons and Persistent Infantry

• ba007
    ba007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    C0S0X wrote: »
    I don´t know if you have noticed that this new update has a lot of problems for the players. When you change the name of a platoon you have on the oil deposit it dissapears, you can't control it. The platton is out of control. Although when you repair a platoon you can't know what units are availaible.

Im so sorry, but I've spoken to many players and we all think that with this update the Game has lost intensity and it is usefulless...everything works so slow and you loose interest.

Thank you, :crying:

yes i completely agree with you. the same thing happened to me. i have 2 large depos and i cant defend them because of this stupid glitch.
  • ba007
    ba007
    Greenhorn
    im gona go play total domination. it is very similar but its not broken like war commander. best part is that you can change your name as much as you want without paying a fee. i actually liked war commander but this latest update just completely ruined it. i was actually thinking about spending money on this game but then i said forget it. the update is bad but if you can change it back to the previous version then i would happily start playing this game again.
  • CesarG
    CesarG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 11
    I usually farm in the morning and at night. Now I CANNOT do this ANYMORE because of the new repair system. I'll lose my edge on the game. I cannot repair and farm anymore. The game is not motivating anymore. I might as well ABANDON it.
  • Elite_Assassin_BR
    Elite_Assassin_BR
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 5
    hi
    whats wrong with this update? my airfield capacity before update is 1300, but now be 800
    before update i can hold 4 megatank and 4 chalagger, but now only 4 megas and 1 chlger.
    can you explain to me please?
    thanks
  • kicky
    kicky
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    wow wot a mess up that update is can only fix one platoon at a time do kixeye realy think people have got nothing better to do that stay on war commander all day repairing the tanks and stuff.
    get real KIXEYE that is a horrid update you have done
  • Alexander Ho
    Alexander Ho
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    "Hey! why's everyone sleeping on the keyboard.... ohh wait its because of the long wait and no queue.!!!!!!!

Seriously Kixeye why did you "REMOVE" the queue cus thats how we all enjoy the game and now we would have to wait like 4 days compared to 1 day to repair "ALL" the units. ......... most of my friends have stopped playing this game and moved to "EDGEWORLD" or "TOTAL DOMINATION" they said they will return if you add the queue to repair platoons and units!!!!

PLEASE RETURN THE QUEUE
  • HighElder Kenneth Maxson
    HighElder Kenneth Maxson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    i would like to know have you thought when your infanty is at level 8 fully upgrade can they have power armor and laser rifle and gatling laser like in fallout 3 as i think we need soldier to be my advance with that stuff as it could be good when going against motar or turret that the last longer and do bit more damage but that just me but i like to say love update love the game not really bother and if anyone reading i am making a clan on war commander and you interest in joinning please add me or search brotherhood of steel on here
  • Toby Daniel Turnbow
    Toby Daniel Turnbow
    Greenhorn
    I third this! This is a joke!
  • Aleksy Rodin
    Aleksy Rodin
    Greenhorn
    PLEASE add a queue to the platoons being repaired because its not like we're going to sit in front off the screen all day to wait for it to finish then having to just "CLICK" the next platoon to repair its dumb but the only good thing about it that we the community are happy about is that it takes a shorter time to repair so.PLEASE add a queue its better for all of us
  • Nicole Barr
    Nicole Barr
    Greenhorn
    Incredibly disappointed in this latest round of updates. I have been trying for a day and a half to repair my platoons, with only being able to repair one. There are 3 playing members in my house, and if this is not fixed in the next day or so, we all will be among those choosing to leave the game.
    This used to be the game most played, but because we work and have lives outside of the computer, we choose to spend our available time on games that still progress even while not present.
    In case you haven't gotten the hint yet, those that play War Commander are pissed, and you will not get far with this happening.
  • Dez Hudson
    Dez Hudson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    THIS IS THE THIRD TIME that my post has been deleted wtf
    do kixeye just not give a fck?

my points were valid and my opinions and my complaints were the same as others

also i would like to point out that the only reply i made that had ZERO complaints in it was left viewable

this is VERY VERY BAD customer service and the mods should be ashamed for covering it up instead of acknowledging the complaints

also anyone notice how they come on to delete angry users views but don't answer anyone else?

this has been copy and pasted to my desktop as i now have trouble posting anything

i will check back every 6hrs to check this reply has not been deleted

THIS WAS A RE-POST as they keep deleting my posts (it WILL keep happening so i WILL keep reposting)
  • Adam Nazar
    Adam Nazar
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 24
    thnx for fixing the repair problem guys bur could u make it so that we can repait while offline and when one platoon is finished repairing that another damaged platoon get repaired automatically
  • payane bazi
    payane bazi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 29
    Please fix the repair problem, can't play anymore
  • LadyDeathxxoo
    LadyDeathxxoo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 229
    none of us like it this way it makes ie harder also there is a glitch before u did this i had 10 platoons now i can only make 8 it says upgrade storage center but the problem is my storage center iss fully upgraded already i cannot upgrade some thing that is already fully maxed lol
  • killem dafoe
    killem dafoe
    Greenhorn
    So why does it take a day and a half to repair one platoon?
  • killem dafoe
    killem dafoe
    Greenhorn
    Ok so basically the deal is this company wants everyone to pay to heal all the units at once. Cool. There are other games out there that are not like that and I'll go play one of those...
  • payane bazi
    payane bazi
    Potential Threat
    Join the 499,499 strike on the new repairing system
    Attachment not found.
  • Like Moro
    Like Moro
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 12
    After the update at the 1st day it was ok. but as we play now we understand the game is unplayble. the repier system wont let us play. no movement in my sectot I see. was a nice game untill this update. the idea of the platoon are cool, but the repier very bad. and there is another problem.
  • payane bazi
    payane bazi
    Potential Threat
    join us at 499,499 Greenhorn
  • Imran Noor Arain
    Imran Noor Arain
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    Each MT takes up 250 space, so the new space of 1,500 will hold 6 mega tanks, but you can deploy them all at once so there is no change there. The deployment cap is up by 200.

i like this new update but the problem is the repairs when cant even repair them while we are offline it gets worse we cant attack that guy quickly we have to repair it when we are online its not fair and if u remove this the game would be interesting
  • killem dafoe
    killem dafoe
    Greenhorn
    ok im glad the repair issue is bothering everyone..i was starting to think i was doing something wrong...
  • hellsbell
    hellsbell
    Greenhorn
    i was not sure what thread to put this in so im putting it in both, still cannot play please see the video... http://www.facebook.com/video/video....37615083008926
  • Ralph Spencer
    Ralph Spencer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2
    yes i dont like to have to check on the game every couple of hours to make sure platoons are getting repaired!! please have it where once one is repaired the others automatic repair.
  • Lees2910
    Lees2910
    Greenhorn
    game sucks now since upgrade
  • Patti Rossi Sabrowski
    Patti Rossi Sabrowski
    Greenhorn
    why cant i heal ANYTHING in my base anymore?
  • rvercardking
    rvercardking
    Greenhorn
    Hey Kixeye .. your doing some nice things with the game . but here is one thing that is B.S. . a platoon of 1 dog can wipe out a platoon of 6 mega tanks , just because he can call in air strikes . so if your going to keep it like this , we need air defense units to add to our squads . or u might as well fold up the game because its unfair to the other players.
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    why cant i heal ANYTHING in my base anymore?
    Your base has it's own "base defenders" platoon. Click on platoons (where "units" used to be), the first platoon (upper left) are your base defenders. Scroll your mouse over that and if it needs repaired it will give you the option to click repair otehrwise it will just say "manage".
      WC ID 3439259
  • painbringer69
    painbringer69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    its called Hercurles !!!
  • Christopher Legasse
    Christopher Legasse
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 33
    hey u should have queue 4 the repairs so its set up so we dont have to wait 4ever and repair the next platoon it will be set up like this EX: "one a platoon is done repairing it starts on the next one by its self"
  • badaboom70
    badaboom70
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3
    Hi,need help.i'm clicking repair on all my dead platoon and it's start fixing them but as soon as i disconnect,it's stop.so it's been 2 days i'm waiting to get back my platoon.his there somethings i'm doing wrong?
This discussion has been closed.