WC update preview - Advanced Platoons and Persistent Infantry

• wivadee
    wivadee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    JeffBell wrote: »
    I would like to say to all the people who are coming onto this form to cry and ****, stop. your embarrassing yourself. The game developers recognize that their is an issue here and the community as a whole is upset. this game pays their bills. they want to keep you happy. be constructive and voice your opinion. Do not just yell like a woman and cry like a child.

if they cared dude they would never have implemented it in the first place go to the begining of this post and you will see the feed back was dont do it kixeye and they didnt listen its all about money as in with every thing else GREED!! pure and simple
  • foxhak
    foxhak
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    Very, very bad update this place has become a very small aircraft, healthier space to 765 of 1400 and became dealing with platoons is not easy to please address this problem as soon as

This is my seat
    WC Name: Xx-M-xX
    User ID: 4071200
  • Wesley Dabney
    Wesley Dabney
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    the goal of this update was obviously an attempt to increase people buying facebook bucks to continue playing but ultimately it's way to costly to do that so i'd rather just stop playing and find another game.
  • Ruudy Hen
    Ruudy Hen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Maybe it's just what they wanted
    THAT We stayed connected
    Something stinks here !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Recognize A Boss
    Recognize A Boss
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 17
    It's been said many times before, but this is lame. If I need to be logged on, or pay to repair my tanks I'm done with this game. Fix the fact everytime you log off everything stops repairing or I wont log on war commander again.
  • Aries Sodsod
    Aries Sodsod
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2
    :crying: have a problem in my platoon. i was attacking a lvl 30 rouge base then after that server reconnect then when i load up my platoon was attacking the rouge i wait for several hours and now 1 day pass my platoon was still there i don't what to do please help Me get my platoon back so i can repair it..

PS: i have a print screen but i don't how post here..
  • Messiahian Mourad
    Messiahian Mourad
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Hi, Administrator,
    Please fix the repair option, anytime I logout, the repair function stops till I login again into facebook. It costs me much to repair my tanks.
    Thanks.
  • Aries Sodsod
    Aries Sodsod
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2
    frankly i don't want the new update, you have to log in to repair all your tanks injured? :( what if the person has a work to do what should we do?i am not logging about 24 hours for this game cause i have a work also please fix this latest update..:'(
  • Issues
    Issues
    Greenhorn
    One PLATOON at a time, not a single unit, that would be silly. We will look into a way to queue up platoons for repairs after we get this update out.

wow
    he even admits to releasing an update before it is finished and all the kinks are worked out
    so much fail in that approach to management
  • Gaunt
    Gaunt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 125
    The new update isn't really a good one. The repairs now take longer as they don't continue when you log out. This makes the time seem like forever. Also I noticed that I can't chat if I am in full screen now. If it is just a setting I need to change in the options, please let me know. I don't see where the new update made a big difference. I am thinking it isn't fun anymore. Is anyone else having this trouble. Is it something that can be fixed? Please let me know.
  • urAsphincter
    urAsphincter
    Potential Threat
    wouldn't it be easier to use a name for it instead of a number?
    it would be and i wish i could figure out how to edit it
  • foxhak
    foxhak
    Greenhorn
    Ask the administration to cancel this game the new update for the resentment of it all
  • urAsphincter
    urAsphincter
    Potential Threat
    thumbs up thanks
  • Callum Oates
    Callum Oates
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    I like some features of the update but as many would agree, manual repairing of platoons is a horrible idea, please change it, keep the platoon repairing but just make them do it automatically, I don't like having to come on every 10 minutes to turn a repair on, and it means repairing is so much longer, please change this!!!
  • holmand
    holmand
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 7
    New repair model doesnt appear to add any value. Its a backwards step in my opinion. Please reconsider this functionality.
  • WCupdatesucks
    WCupdatesucks
    Greenhorn
    So, let me get this straight --
    I NOW HAVE TO BABYSIT THIS GAME OR MY UNITS DON'T REPAIR?
    And you can send in random rogue-faction attacks whenever you want, thereby damaging MORE of my units?
    HOW THE **** IS THAT FUN?
    You've lost me, too, bud. I don't even care if you unscrew what you've screwed up. I'm not some fanboy with no life like most players (and if I've offended anyone, OH WELL. The truth's a stubborn thing!).
  • Eric Sterchez
    Eric Sterchez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    I totally agree. What were they thinking. This game went downhill fast. I'm definitely not spending any money to play this game and it is too bad because the warhawk event got me interested again, but thanks Kixeye the thrill is now gone.
  • Tug123
    Tug123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 602
    I know I'm gonna get flak for this but all I'm excited about all of the people leaving. gonna free up quite a few rogues for me to take over! I can live with the repair times, mid 20 level player and took a giant yesterday with minimal damage (under 30 minutes). When the repair while offline is fixed I will be golden.
    Looks like a sword to me, you have a filthy mind.
  • Shagman68
    Shagman68
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 11
    This is horrible, nothing is repairing any more. I can only click one platoon to repair, and when it is done it does not continue on to repairing the next platoon. Please put it back until you fix this problem.
  • jas18s
    jas18s
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 11
    I think this is downgrade more to a update...
  • jas18s
    jas18s
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 11
    I think this update is working towards the benefit of Kix, they are hoping ppl can use credit to instant repair all the damage. Too bad, now Im using the remaining credit for other things in FB.
    Degenerate wrote: »
    Well let’s sit back and look at the BIG picture. Bottom line is dollars there is an overhead to run this game. Simple fact is; this is a flash game nothing beyond that, it is not even 3D and the game is years behind current gaming technology. I have taken a look at the end user costs to play the game (Face book Credits) if you wish to speed things up then spend, spend, spend; these are incredibly expensive, compared to extremely successful subscription based platform games. Next I foresee this update is just the door opener for Kixeye. Don’t get clouded by the New UI, I bet you will soon see a “Repair All Button for Credits” Causing the end user to open their pocket book and spend money, for those who do not wish to wait to log on multiple times and repair each individual unit. Also I see a more platoon’s button in the future, causing the end user to purchase more platoon space. This is an extremely poor road to take Kixeye, It will lead to nothing but the end of loyal fans in the long run, thus destroying your user community and wiping out profits.
    Currently there is no end game perk you reach a certain level and well that’s it all there is left to do is upgrade. I know there has to be a path for you to follow to make money on the game, if there was not you would not be in business. You need to rethink your business strategy and focus on community development. These types of games ALLWAYS FAIL in this area. Finally never forget; the end user is the one who always pays for the bills.
  • Sugenma
    Sugenma
    Greenhorn
    I agree with u guys.. The new repair system is real bad.. Its so bad it pisses me off.. The worst thing is if u close the game it wil stop repairing.. I must wait 4 hours 2 get one platoon repaired.. And i dont think anyone will wait that long for a platoon 2 get repaired.. I payed much money for this game.. After this update i wont spend one euro for this crap.. And i think a few people will pay for the sneakymoneydigging systeem but alot of people will stop playing this game.. Thnx for destroying the game for us all.. U lost a couple of ur comunity and u will lose a couple more everyday..
  • Kurt R Bryson
    Kurt R Bryson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    Kurt R Bryson

I Have Enjoyed Playing This Last Month and Made Quite A Few Friends. I Regret To Inform All Of You That If Kixeye Does Not Roll Back Its Update That I Will No Longer Be Playing. This Update Is A Blatent Move To Make Frustrated Players Spend Facebook Credits. It Is TOTALLY UNMANAGABLE Without Paying. If I WANT AN ARCADE GAME I WILL GO TO AN ARCADE. Please Don't Waste My Time Asking Me To Reconsider. Use Your Time Telling KIXEYE That We Are Aware Of What Their Motives Really Were.
    Acmemechanic
  • tcflshannon
    tcflshannon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 34
    well, the repair times are ridiculous, we've lost the ability to do faster repairs by picking them ourselves. i command a team of over 125 people in 3 different sectors, my players are not amused that you set this up to almost FORCE us to pay to get things done. more than a few have voiced the desire to quit playing altogether by weeks end if it's not fixed
  • Allen Helmer
    Allen Helmer
    Greenhorn
    This game is no longer fun now that repairing does not occur after you have logged off.
  • zolex
    zolex
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    If the repair time will not come offline & automatic I will stop playing this game ! I made a lot of friends the last 4 weeks but I am not going to camp near my laptop or pay to repair SORRY !!
    Player name : Zolex
    Level 33
    Homesector 76
    Jumped to 164 - 210 - 328
    Admin of United Nations
  • Alfredo Peixoto
    Alfredo Peixoto
    Greenhorn
    i like some of the new feactures, but unfortunatelly the repair system sux. it´s been all day and i don´t have any platoon repaired.
    please change that the old system. it was better repairing all units automatically.
    thanks
  • terrydlm
    terrydlm
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." ughhh this is what I hated about battle pirates. so now instead of going to bed knowing that a good chunk of my units will be repaired when I wake up, I now will have to wake up in increments at night in order to check up on current repairs and begin new repairs >:(

Enough to stop me playing. I have to work ! I can't sit next to the computer starting repairs !

If I start a repair before going to bed, then again another one before work then when I get back I can do another. Its going to take days to repair all my units.

This is such a bad idea.
  • James Farrell Jr
    James Farrell Jr
    Greenhorn
    Can't stand the new update......I used to be able to go out until my platoons were exausted, then let them heal overnight and fight the next day. Now with this new B.S I have to go in every hour and a half to start repairs on a platoon......this sucks! I may quit the game as it seems too time consuming now!
  • Caleb Huntington
    Caleb Huntington
    Greenhorn
    i like the new update but many people (including my self) are getting annoyed on how we have to stay online to let our platoons repair and/or their is no self repair. if their was a self repair then every ones life would be so much easyer. and the whole thing with we get less troops/tanks in our platoons are getting every one mad. some people have already either threatened to quit or already has quit.
This discussion has been closed.