Peope hating on alliances.(details)

FlaksersS.
FlaksersS.
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12
edited 20 Jun 2012, 4:34PM
ok I'm really angry how that this dude name shadow is attacking everyone with the alliance called "DR". its really not fun if he keeps trash talking about how the alliance sucks. He's making groups and groups to try to stop DR. Its annoying how I see people so lonly and crying in the corner saying lets stop alliances they are bullies. I do't have an issue with BYM only WC. This guy so called Shadow attacks anyone platoons. I would love this game if there isn't anyone crying about alliances and they want to take them down. It would very good if u get bann for harresing alliances ;)
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    Not sure I'm following exactly what you are trying to say, but let me take a shot at it:

You're upset because someone else is forming alliances to attack & harass your alliance?

Seriously?
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • Patgp
    Patgp
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 231
    Well said Randallman. I haven't fallen victim to an alliance yet, but if I do - game on.
  • Stephen Phillips
    Stephen Phillips
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 57
    No what he is saying is the dude cant play the game, so is hurling abuse at everyone on open chat, and just getting more people to attack him, the more he cries in the corner the more people come around and attack him, He also Cheats, his base is covered 24/7 so no-one can attack it. This has been reported and I hope its being looked into. He also uses Autoclick, another cheat.
    If he cant play the game, he should go.
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    "He's making groups and groups to try to stop DR"

"This guy so called Shadow attacks anyone platoons."

You may have realized that with the current platoon attack situation... where a single low cost unit can wipe out a whole platoon of tanks.... has resulted in some players that do nothing else other than hunt & harass other players platoons. I've seen that other players are referring to this tactic as "head hunting" or "sniping".

There are other players who just prowl around and jump in & take the deposit, rogue base or whatever you have just attacked and effectively steal it from you after you've done all (or most) of the hard work. Yeah... it's a **** move but their doing it.

Not the way I play, but it's just a another strategy.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278
  • FlaksersS.
    FlaksersS.
    Greenhorn
    LOLOLOLLOL you simply don't know what im saying
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 322
    are you kiding me one man r&peing your clan hahah better do some upgrades and get stronger or remove ur badge my clan would farm you just for reading this post thred hahahah
  • FlaksersS.
    FlaksersS.
    Greenhorn
    this was 2nmonth ago kid can you read that? and btw, your weak think yuor strong by typing that?
  • andrew d
    andrew d
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 832
    No what he is saying is the dude cant play the game, so is hurling abuse at everyone on open chat, and just getting more people to attack him, the more he cries in the corner the more people come around and attack him, He also Cheats, his base is covered 24/7 so no-one can attack it. This has been reported and I hope its being looked into. He also uses Autoclick, another cheat.
    If he cant play the game, he should go.

Well if he can't play the game what have you all got to be worried about?
    and as far as the "cheating" goes, what evidence have you got he is autocliclking? He might just be online a lot and when you guys are on.

Also if he has players covering his base then this is allowed, not cheating, and he's doing exactly what anu other alliance would do.

and if he's badmouthing other alliances then good for him because 90 percent of alliances out there are the same as him...ie badmouthing others etc, so TELL US SOMETHING WE DONT ALREADY KNOW!!!

A thread with people whining about someone else whining.
    Pathetic.
    If you have cheating evidence then either report them or shut your mouth.
  • justin jkills101
    justin jkills101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 322
    #1 i just started reading the forums after this last junk update
    #2 do not make fun of my spelling
    #3 you think im weak come to sec 71 and find out just how weak lol
    #4 im not a pc tuff guy . its just a game i have skill in war
    #5 i dident know you posted this a long time ago sorry but its still makeing me lmfao that you even posted this thred
  • FlaksersS.
    FlaksersS.
    Greenhorn
    Its making me lmfao that al you other kids are really whining. ;))
  • Stephen Phillips
    Stephen Phillips
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 57
    andrew d wrote: »
    Well if he can't play the game what have you all got to be worried about?
    and as far as the "cheating" goes, what evidence have you got he is autocliclking? He might just be online a lot and when you guys are on.

Also if he has players covering his base then this is allowed, not cheating, and he's doing exactly what anu other alliance would do.

and if he's badmouthing other alliances then good for him because 90 percent of alliances out there are the same as him...ie badmouthing others etc, so TELL US SOMETHING WE DONT ALREADY KNOW!!!

A thread with people whining about someone else whining.
    Pathetic.
    If you have cheating evidence then either report them or shut your mouth.

It might have occurred to you to check the date of this thread before spouting off in it.
    1) Autoclick, he was investigated.
    2) Autorefresh, see above, on both counts he was warned about it.( he was using them, both against the game policy) how do we know, he suddenly started losing at platoon v platoon strikes BADLY, and his base was demolished several times in 4 days.
    The badmouthing was not against alliances, it was against anyone and everyone, and personal attacks to nothing to do with the game.
    This wa saddressed and as far as everyone was concerned the matter was closed.

Check the dates of threads before spouting off in them, they may be over and done with by now.
  • ben1188
    ben1188
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 14
    I tottaly agree im building up a big and strong alliance at the moment im in a diffrent sector add me on facebook Ben LLoyd Grennan [email protected] to join the war against them