stupid question...

duppie
duppie
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 6
edited 8 Apr 2012, 8:35PM
just wondering what is the range on the laser tank and whether its worth upgrading to?
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Max range is 380, it's totally worth upgrading! It's one of the best units in the game!
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Ben Palmer
    Ben Palmer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 14,383
    LarsB wrote: »
    Max range is 380, it's totally worth upgrading! It's one of the best units in the game!
    Yep, totally agree. Does the job much faster than razorbacks.
    RoyalGuard

• Elder_Lee
    Elder_Lee
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 7,468
    duppie,

First off, welcome to the WC Forums.

Secondly, there are no stupid questions.

Now that you have your answer, get back into the fight!!!
    Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    WC User ID: 76066
    Lvl 38
    Sector 33, 112, 6, 144, 240, 409, 19, 5, ( 420 )
    Support: http://www.kixeye.com/support/
    Report: https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Not a KIXEYE representative or employee in any form or means, just an Elder of the game.
  • Patgp
    Patgp
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 231
    I had one on my base I had forgotten to put on standby and was surprised how much havoc it created on a rogue faction attack. It seems they have their place in defense as well. But for attacking they are awesome when accompanied by a minesweeper. I actually use a paladin for that role now you can have so many in the staging area. They render snipers in bunkers inneffective as minesweepers.
    Watch 3 or 4 laser tanks on a rampage and that will answer your question