I have a question

MasterChief225
MasterChief225
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 72
edited 8 Apr 2012, 1:03PM
Hey guys, I destroyed an oil deposit and decided to defend the deposit with my platoon (all vehicles). Then, the enemy attacked the oil deposit and destroyed my entire platoon...but the defense buildings are intact. What happens to my platoon?....does it go back to the main base for repairs..or is is lost forever? Thanks.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Hey guys, I destroyed an oil deposit and decided to defend the deposit with my platoon (all vehicles). Then, the enemy attacked the oil deposit and destroyed my entire platoon...but the defense buildings are intact. What happens to my platoon?....does it go back to the main base for repairs..or is is lost forever? Thanks.

it will go back to your base for repairs
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• MasterChief225
    MasterChief225
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 72
    To Lars: What if my staging area and infantry and tank capacity is already full at the time when my vehicles are heading back to base for repairs? They aren't lost are they?..since those things full? Thanks.
  • Steve Alexander
    Steve Alexander
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 65
    The units that you have out on the map and in deposits are part of your staging areas total #. Seems buggy at times for total, but that is my understanding.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    To Lars: What if my staging area and infantry and tank capacity is already full at the time when my vehicles are heading back to base for repairs? They aren't lost are they?..since those things full? Thanks.

units out on the map should still count towards your staging area capacity.
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game