Clickable Co ordinates

Deemarie
Deemarie
Minor Nuisance
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 127
edited 8 Apr 2012, 5:44PM
Ok, so far I'm liking the world map.... I just have one teeny tiny query.....

You have made it so we can post co-ords in the comms and click on them (good thing) BUT are ye gonna make it so that ya can click on them, get to the co-ords and then click on the base/depot/rogue base and click attack (Like ya can do in BP) coz it's a MAJOR P.I.T.A to click on the co ords, then having to scroll ALL the way across the map to get yer platoon there.
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    you can selsect your platoon, then click on coords and move your platoon to the desired spot... hope this helped
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • Deemarie
    Deemarie
    Minor Nuisance
    I did try that but it didn't work...Although the game has been glitching, so I'll go try again :D

Ta muchly Dave.
  • RealNightFury
    RealNightFury
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,663
    u can post the coords in war commander chat and click on the coord....and u can press SHIFT + CLICK on the desired hexagon ...the in chat it will be written TARGET LOCATION (...,...)
    War Commander:  34 ID: 741119 :D
    TOME Immortal Arena : Level?:1 ID: 4057 (Region support needed :D )
    Retired from all the other games of Kixeye.To report a Player or report a Bug/Glitch : Kixeye Support
  • RealNightFury
    RealNightFury
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,663
    dave said is true tho! but remember! U cant maybe travel more than 8:54 or i dont know? if it is long travelling distance! then use separte like u need to go to 420,190 and ur base is in 180,111 now u can write there 180,190 and select platoon and click on the coords and travel there after that now u select platoon and write 220,190 and click there to go there....like this u can move!
    War Commander:  34 ID: 741119 :D
    TOME Immortal Arena : Level?:1 ID: 4057 (Region support needed :D )
    Retired from all the other games of Kixeye.To report a Player or report a Bug/Glitch : Kixeye Support
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • sporty_spartan
    sporty_spartan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 429
    i think putting co-ords in chat is trouble some.. u announce to whole world where you are going. there should much more discrete and private way to move to particulr co-ords without announcing to whole world.
  • ShadowTani
    ShadowTani
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 61
    i think putting co-ords in chat is trouble some.. u announce to whole world where you are going. there should much more discrete and private way to move to particulr co-ords without announcing to whole world.
    I agree with this, and it also clutters the chat a bit - especially if everyone starts doing it...
  • Ben Marcum
    Ben Marcum
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 272
    u can post the coords in war commander chat and click on the coord....and u can press SHIFT + CLICK on the desired hexagon ...the in chat it will be written TARGET LOCATION (...,...)
    What are you talking about? I tried shift+click and nothing happened. How do I post coords in chat? I tried typing them in but I don't get the underlined link I"ve been seeing in chat.
  • Deemarie
    Deemarie
    Minor Nuisance
    you need to make sure you have them typed in properly so instead of 000000 or 000 000 - they should be like this 000,000 Ben :

Sporty, yep, that will always be an issue, hence why I asked on a separate thread whether we will be allowed cross into other sectors.
  • Deemarie
    Deemarie
    Minor Nuisance
    Ok Rich, read the FAQ and to be honest, it's not all that clear about HOW to move your troops :p but I know how to now so all is cool.

One more question, will the 100 hex limit that a troop can go, change at all?
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    well you can move further, but 100 at a time is currently the max. We may alter it in the future.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Deemarie
    Deemarie
    Minor Nuisance
    I knew that ya could move further, just that it had to be done in a few moves rather than just one.

Also, will controlling your troops while they are under attack be a future option?
  • Omega Dawn
    Omega Dawn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 107

I'm putting "Target Location" close by then travel another minute or 2 like a Hike Trail.....Don't want the whole chat to know the specific location...Hopefully they will address this soon.
    :) The Future Of War Commander Is Bright. :)

Gatlin Truck & Laser Tank Says It All....
    Soulburner wrote: »
    Lies. Jackrabbits have a hidden skill you have to unlock first, it can actually wipe almost a whole base. Why else do you think many of the leader board are so far ahead of everyone else?
    :cool:
  • Deemarie
    Deemarie
    Minor Nuisance
    Being able to bookmark bases would also be good :)
  • ShadowTani
    ShadowTani
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 61
    Deemarie wrote: »
    Being able to bookmark bases would also be good :)
    This! Would been so useful! I'm using notepad on my comp instead ATM for that purpose...
  • Deemarie
    Deemarie
    Minor Nuisance
    Well Kixeye implemented it into one of their other games, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they put it into this game too :)