Op6

smarcusm
smarcusm
Incursion Leader
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,013
edited 11 Jan 2012, 4:51AM
i put this in the wish list,but would love to hear the thoughts of others

Op 6
hear me out ok,we all see the doings of these new weapons,now you hear peeps wanting them nurfed,some dont want them touched,another thread was started asking for new base stuff,so here is my idea,

OP6
IT STRETCHES OUT THE AREA OF YOUR BASE LIMITS,GIVES YOU 10 MORE LAND TILES,2 MORE TURRETS

now,the 2 more turrets balances out these 1200 mortars now out,and the land balances out the range of the missiles

and add a yard planner to be built(those who have ever played backyard monster knows what this is)

this solves it all guys
ARES
Level 58 
Winner of the HH-A,HH-B,Cuda,Spectre,Battle Cruiser,Battleship,Strike Cruiser,Dread X,Super Fortress,Dict,MC,MCX,Mercury 

Sect-to many to know or count 
Alliances,Bramm
 Dam you kixeye for being so greedy with a awesome game that i cant seem to leave
  • sarge
    sarge
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 174
    Another idea would be to make the white boundary line go the same direction as the land tiles. So much wasted space that cannot be used as it is now.
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    There doesn't necessarily need to be an OP6, there is always the option to simply add to OP5 too. I wouldn't discount that someday there might be OP6, but I would say that would probably happen later rather than sooner.
  • smarcusm
    smarcusm
    Incursion Leader
    true,and thank you for posting swag,another reason i say that,some are saying once you get everything done,they get bored,just gives them something to work for i guess,so i thought this would be a great idea to answer everyone,but i wouldnt grip if it all was just added to op 5 lol
    ARES
    Level 58 
    Winner of the HH-A,HH-B,Cuda,Spectre,Battle Cruiser,Battleship,Strike Cruiser,Dread X,Super Fortress,Dict,MC,MCX,Mercury 

Alliances,Bramm
     Dam you kixeye for being so greedy with a awesome game that i cant seem to leave
  • smarcusm
    smarcusm
    Incursion Leader
    the yard planner is something i would love to see though,

Untitled.jpg

i stole that from another post,but when you open the yard planner,this or simular is what you see,just think of the hours of fun people would have playing around with there bases with this lol
    ARES
    Level 58 

Alliances,Bramm
  • donovan509
    donovan509
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 153
    i allready have this base design but set up differently to this infact its alot different to this lol would post a pic but dont know how to lol :P
  • Dark_Matter
    Dark_Matter
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 918
    Personally, I'd like to see the extra land and platforms given in a raid. Force people to work for it.
    Battle Pirates: The Aldierus Chronicles<---Click Here

My Base Doesn't have to be the Best. It just has to be a harder target than yours.

Putting a Memorial in an enemy sector is like putting a big red shiny button in my face saying "DON'T PUSH"