swag is there any new base items in the future?

lerick545
lerick545
Master Tactician
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
edited 11 Jan 2012, 2:43AM
i was just wondering if there was any new base items to be added soon? like new weapons/buildings etc because its been quite a while since there was a new base addition.
  • Samuel Tsao
    Samuel Tsao
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 863
    that would be awsome, they can do like a mix turret that would shoot missle ballistic and explosive damge that way having ra3 with be not as effecttive, a rainbow turret :D
    gotmilk78, TPC alliance, end game player, non-coiner

bp: lvl 55 proud owner of barracuda Goliath, striker cruiser, e battecruiser destroyer indracdictor, mc, mcx, dread x, spectre
    "difference between insec hitting and not? u can see the **** people say when u destroy them"
    i judge a player by himself, not by his affiliation
    user id: 2298065 think im hacking caused you got destroyed? well try me
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    I'm not aware of any changes planned right now, but I did present feedback from the community on bases after SFB were implemented so I'll follow-up with them on it in the near future.
  • ZooT TDM
    ZooT TDM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 76
    Sharks with laser beams attached to their heads to patrol your channels?
    "
  • haybai
    haybai
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 259
    Swag do you know when drac bases will come out?
    BaileyKILLEDuLOL-TW
    Home Sector:100
    Current Sector:14
    Been to Sectors:335,55,100,200,108,99,115,1,169,85,496,444,98,445,493,14
    Current Level:51
  • lerick545
    lerick545
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,307
    I'm not aware of any changes planned right now, but I did present feedback from the community on bases after SFB were implemented so I'll follow-up with them on it in the near future.

k good to hear. any idea what the next update will contain.? i think if you announce it before it gets added it would cause less forum explosion lol
  • Sgt_Humpy
    Sgt_Humpy
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,451

But but... Sigh... so you final made something, that made sense, something that really made the game come back to live, and now you want to counter it? With the solid III nothing is the best anymore, everything can be countered with the right tactic, you have removed the I WIN button from the game! I like it, you have forced people to earn there respect, forced them to adapt and learn stuff, told the players to stop being lazy and start to work. :)

Base defense was a easy fix vs the solid III, without nerf'ing my defense - fleet counter is easy too, RA and scrambler...
    You have forced people to start using tactic and using different fleet setup for various task. No more 10 fleets of all thud IV or shockwave mortars with same setup anymore.
    Go to the War Room or Player Guides and learn.
    Improvise, adapt and overcome to conquer
    Last hull won: Destroyer ECM
    Sgt_Humpy's video feed

• Connor-1015584
    Connor-1015584
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,122
    How about mini nuke launchers?
    Or a death lazer?
    Or even a note to say your gonna fail?
    Phule wrote: »
    In conclusion, adapt, overcome, the game isn't impossible just different.
    Level- 29 and PROUD of it!
  • David the First
    David the First
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,659
    flame throwers ....mounted on the sides off your guantlet ....toast the marshmellows
    King David Level 57

winner of dreads,barracudas,goliath,strike cruisers,dread x, battle ship, excetera excetera add nauseum

sectors visited 32 268 415 479 481 484 402 home sector 67
  • Vanaar
    Vanaar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2010 Posts: 97

>.> I am SharkWFricknLzerBeam

Swag, when are you gonna double braid that beard, wear a eye patch, and wear a pirates captains hat for your video?

EDIT: hey I got something new for wishlist lol
  • smarcusm
    smarcusm
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,013
    op6,stretches the boundaries of the base lay out,more land,2 more turrets,gives us a base add,and fix's the missile issue,done deal
    ARES
    Level 58 
    Winner of the HH-A,HH-B,Cuda,Spectre,Battle Cruiser,Battleship,Strike Cruiser,Dread X,Super Fortress,Dict,MC,MCX,Mercury 

Sect-to many to know or count 
    Alliances,Bramm
     Dam you kixeye for being so greedy with a awesome game that i cant seem to leave
  • Amir Vansover
    Amir Vansover
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 110
    Spoon canon... That will catapult ships back to the start of the channel :-)
  • bees
    bees
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,999
    [QUOTE=Marck Pf
  • JoeFri85
    JoeFri85
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 611
    Vanaar wrote: »
    Swag, when are you gonna double braid that beard, wear a eye patch, and wear a pirates captains hat for your video?
    /like
    Folks, the KIXEYE team puts their lives into these games (me included). The simple fact is that we have the luxury of not having to put up with rude **** and disrespect will not be tolerated towards ANY KIXEYE team member. Understood?
  • Therrash
    Therrash
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,529

This isn't a Blizzard game, the best Kixeye could do was Seabass, but they are very ill-tempered.
    Treenail wrote: »
    I'm still laughing that an "ambush" is considered "unfair" in a pirate game.
    User I.D. 1560232
    OS - OSX for Mac
    Flash player - updated as of 11/9/12
    Browser used - Safari
    Lvl 56
    Sector 253