Nothing wrong with new missile changes if kixeye were to do this

Richie88
Richie88
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 101
edited 10 Jan 2012, 9:58PM
Since the missile changes allowing someone to use a 96 range basically requiring us build a less defendable base I propose they create an outpost lvl 6. This would allow for the current change to be N actual viable fleet option. With this outpost lvl 6 they could include:

2 more defense turrets
12 additional land tiles
1 larger area to build on, to make up for the 4 water gap.

And make the cost of this outpost 6 high enough that it would require you to actually use the 5 th warehouse.

Tell me what you guys think!
  • dragyn
    dragyn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 99
    While that would be nice for defense, It would make attack impossible. An OP6 base with even a little thought put into it would be nigh unto uncrackable.
  • lrb
    lrb
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 158
    i like the idea,
    i wood even setel for the lager building area alone

even that wood make me happy
    the extra turets do i wood not like, my base is strong enof alredy if you give it 2 more turets it wood be to hard to get in, it is not like the mis do mutch damage, the problem is tath whit a 4 sq moot you need to move ur base forward and the litle land u have left to make the entrance u cent use in a optimal way cos there is no space to do it... i can make my enttrance yust as long as it was before but i need space to do it (if you cant figure out how then you need to tink harder)

ps 12 extra tidels = no more need for turets (only wolfs with eng 3 wood get in

i have yust chekt if i wood have the spase, i have 4 relatyvly usles pices of land left (+3 islands in front of the antrance) my moot is quite long alredy (i tink 22 sq or so before you can hit my wh) have you any idea what i cood do whit those 7 sq if i had the space to do it (dreaming)
  • TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474
    Nice idea... ;)
    Atta-Comb 
  • trojan66
    trojan66
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,252
    i would be happy with maybe 6 extra land pieces, and the extra 1 block of extra building area, that would be more than enough to make any 3 wide channel design a 4 wide and keep the same basic layout, once wh are safe from sniping the extra turrets would be overkill
    :)
  • ZooT TDM
    ZooT TDM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 76
    An anti-missile weapon for ships would also be nice!
    "
  • Darth Executor
    Darth Executor
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 62
    An anti-missile weapon for ships would also be nice!

I agree, but only after they add more turret types and possibly turret specials. Right now it's possible to fit ships with anti-mortar guns and RAIII then snipe howies while laughing at sents and vic mortars. Defense needs a serious overhaul, and I'd like to see more options rather than more of the same options. Can't say I'd mind fortifying turrets though.
  • Krazie243
    Krazie243
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 10,669
    I like =)

I think now is about that time where adding OP6 would be interesting. Especially with all the drac gear around.
    I don't play much anymore =(
  • Giganticyankee
    Giganticyankee
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 18
    i think its a horrible idea to give additional 12 tiles of land or add more turrets, all you need is nerf the d53 and cutless range from 74/76 to 66 to solve the base problems
    and give thuds range of 51 along with HB3 to add 70% range to it instead of 50% to solve fleet to fleet power imbalance
    "achievement are more satisfying when you earn them"

game name W_GiganticYankee
    sect.443
    alliance. THE WOLVERINES aka Ws
    have everything from quota system on.....
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,426
    with the op6 we could also get a 6th warehouse so could build the seige level ships without having to refit right after they are built. I like the range change to then it gives people more of a reason to get the op6 why upgrade something that is already doing the job
  • captoke
    captoke
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 65
    They need to stop adding **** and fix the glitches in the dam game first tired of loosing fleet's in bases or kicking azz in a battle and loosing fleet's oops there goes 10 hrs fix on 1 ff fleet with all du 4 thanks have A nice day W.T.F.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And at least let us store everything in our base and start fresh no make us move everything around 10 times i re did my base twice took me 6 or 7 hrs each time now I got a base that only the best dude in sector has been the only 1 to get in base. once again W.T.F!! sea wolfs wit the miss ext you can run in a battle and take out fleets
  • allnamestaken
    allnamestaken
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 388
    You guys are retarded -

The problem is more so with Fleet to fleet -

It makes all weapons in fleets useless because of the range.

While id like to keep the new special but in a reduced fashion make it affect different missiles in different range bonuses so that the higher upper tier loner ranged missiles dont end up Overpowered as ****.
    BigBalls
    Original Sector - 55
    Current Sector - 85
    Youtube Channel - Allnamestakenisnot -
    http://www.youtube.com/user/allnamestakenisnot?feature=mhee
    Check out my Videos guys - Make requests if you want a video made :).
  • Harald Kuhn
    Harald Kuhn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 150
    Richie88 wrote: »
    Since the missile changes allowing someone to use a 96 range basically requiring us build a less defendable base I propose they create an outpost lvl 6. This would allow for the current change to be N actual viable fleet option. With this outpost lvl 6 they could include:

2 more defense turrets OK
    12 additional land tiles to much
    1 larger area to build on, to make up for the 4 water gap. OK

And make the cost of this outpost 6 high enough that it would require you to actually use the 5 th warehouse. OP6 not needed atm

Tell me what you guys think!

Dont do to much....the game need time....