Kixeye

WhenEvilComes
WhenEvilComes
Master Tactician
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,237
edited 11 Jan 2012, 6:58AM
First you tell us a few weeks ago that " we are listening to you guys that play the game we want your feed back" well you guys want constructive feed back so HERE IT IS!

Your forum BLEW UP after your last update more than it EVER HAS before.. Not by the same ol crybabies that COMPLAIN all the time either... Well respected high lv players have voiced their opinions here about how your update has thrown the game way out of balance... your updates counter act each other..

So you make a vid of a base that can stop a missile attack??? LOL that base would be leveled easily with my HH fleet and a well placed pinch rocket.. I wouldn't even BOTHER to send in a prep fleet.... This is the point... by doing what you have done you have made it very easy for guys like me with other siege weapons to get in bases that we probably could not have before. You are taking the challenge out of the game... Now it will be just a hit fest to see who can level who's base more..


If you ask and check around (THAT IS IF YOU WERE SERIOUS ABOUT WANTING FEEDBACK) and you were serious about listening to the people that play the game..... I am sure you will get the same FEEDBACK I am giving here.... Sure you have a few that yell DONT NERF it... lol Take it from someone that usually is on the other side of things... They are just saying that to stirr the pot....

I love this game. But why do you nerf everything else and leave the missiles at 96... It does not make sense..

we already know it is possible to build a base where the missiles with extended range cant snipe from the outside.... Show me a lv4 OP that can protect like your lv5 op base did from the attack in your vid.... Use Battle Ships also....

A battle ship can get on the land further than any other ship made. I have vids here showing PROOF of this.. If that was a Battle Ship in the vid you made or even a Battle Cruiser fleet in that vid you guys made.... that launch pad would have been TOAST! Sure your saying "its just the launch pad not your WH or OP" Have you seen how long it takes for a Launchpad to REPAIR??????????????

Kixeye you are the ones that ASKED for feed back from players.. I just gave you mine. Its your game do what you want.. Im just giving you WHAT YOU REQUESTED.

  • Gavin Lord
    Gavin Lord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 213
    ^^^^^^^ +1 ^^^^^^^
  • charleskent
    charleskent
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 52
    I Agree
    I am lvl 32
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    for the OP 4:
    antimissileop4.png

    and about the whining:
    Yes it is actually the first time i saw many people whining like XXstephenXX,myself and many others
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

  • RazorUK
    RazorUK
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,348
    Sooner or later weapons have got to change with a huge jump, there's no point in further weapons being released if they going to continue to make them only a fraction better or worse than what we already have, and even if they did continue down this road at some point those little margins are going to arrive at a distance of 96 at some point.

    This in mind it will be just a heap of unwanted weapon technology that never gets to see any action, and in some cases won't even be researched...

    Most seem to go on about a lv.4 outpost being victims of this update, when the truth is they have always been sitting ducks to most the 5th rank above them anyway, the primary problem here is of course without the extra land its hard to stop someone from removing resources without fighting for it, for the outcome in most case's would be the same, its getting flattened anyway.

    Hopefully this way around people just lose the warehouse's instead of everything in the path of the attacker...

    As for the subject of ships touching/overlapping the land area's this is just down to poor collision detection, many games over history have the same problem's maybe when less important things have been addressed they can retrace steps and work harder on refining such things. I'm sure the term beta will be mentioned at some stage (haha)

    The Rocket adjustments have seen a mixed view from the community, granted the biggest majority are against the change, but kixeye cant develop games based on peoples threats, requests, etc alone... At some point there going to have to make hard choices and understand that some folks are going to be upset. Maybe they fed up at the development offices of releasing new material, then an email from the moderators saying...

    "They don't like it"

    And are standing their ground this time around, lets hope they don't go underground and cease development !!!
  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,237
    3 WH's??? OMG prime example THANK YOU! ....I got one for ya... here is a base that my friend did a 100% on last night.. the WH and OP were safe from outside attack... It was a test we did. This base is a lv31 and he changed to this layout to keep from being sniped from outside. before this.. he had not been cracked for months..
    mythbusters.jpg

  • RazorUK
    RazorUK
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,348
    The update wasn't applied to any single person, bases are going to be weaker in some respect across the board...
  • lysan
    lysan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 131
    for the OP 4:
    antimissileop4.png

    and about the whining:
    Yes it is actually the first time i saw many people whining like XXstephenXX,myself and many others


    Thats OP4 with 3 WHs? Don't you need 4 lvl 10 WHs to hold enough resources to research OP5?
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    +1 they need to fix soon
    Decimate the Weak

    Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

  • kIldall
    kIldall
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 214
    SmokinJoe wrote: »
    First you tell us a few weeks ago that " we are listening to you guys that play the game we want your feed back" well you guys want constructive feed back so HERE IT IS!

    Your forum BLEW UP after your last update more than it EVER HAS before.. Not by the same ol crybabies that COMPLAIN all the time either... Well respected high lv players have voiced their opinions here about how your update has thrown the game way out of balance... your updates counter act each other..

    So you make a vid of a base that can stop a missile attack??? LOL that base would be leveled easily with my HH fleet and a well placed pinch rocket.. I wouldn't even BOTHER to send in a prep fleet.... This is the point... by doing what you have done you have made it very easy for guys like me with other siege weapons to get in bases that we probably could not have before. You are taking the challenge out of the game... Now it will be just a hit fest to see who can level who's base more..


    If you ask and check around (THAT IS IF YOU WERE SERIOUS ABOUT WANTING FEEDBACK) and you were serious about listening to the people that play the game..... I am sure you will get the same FEEDBACK I am giving here.... Sure you have a few that yell DONT NERF it... lol Take it from someone that usually is on the other side of things... They are just saying that to stirr the pot....

    I love this game. But why do you nerf everything else and leave the missiles at 96... It does not make sense..

    we already know it is possible to build a base where the missiles with extended range cant snipe from the outside.... Show me a lv4 OP that can protect like your lv5 op base did from the attack in your vid.... Use Battle Ships also....

    A battle ship can get on the land further than any other ship made. I have vids here showing PROOF of this.. If that was a Battle Ship in the vid you made or even a Battle Cruiser fleet in that vid you guys made.... that launch pad would have been TOAST! Sure your saying "its just the launch pad not your WH or OP" Have you seen how long it takes for a Launchpad to REPAIR??????????????

    Kixeye you are the ones that ASKED for feed back from players.. I just gave you mine. Its your game do what you want.. Im just giving you WHAT YOU REQUESTED.

    well said!
    D.O.A
    CHINGON-CRIZ

    sectors visited
    7 16 20 45 139 143 145 144 146 147 154 160 191 198 201 220 224 236 255 267 269 271 310 323 365 375 380 464 489!
    Any alliance whose purp
    ose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless
  • jeremiah78
    jeremiah78
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,426
    the game has constintly been changing there was a post about a week ago about higher level players getting board the mods said big changes where coming and to hang in there. im sure we will need 96.2 range for something they have planned for us. please hang in there in the mean time fix your bases and hope someone with the new anti mortar gun doesnt come down your channel cause du4 ra3 engine 2 1 ff of anti mortar guns and 4 ff with assult mortars will run your channel even before the missile update. most people just havent seen them yet because they where just giving out last raid but believe me they are comming and only 2 vm's shooting at a ship at once are useless
  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,237
    lysan wrote: »
    Thats OP4 with 3 WHs? Don't you need 4 lvl 10 WHs to hold enough resources to research OP5?

    we have some smart people here.... im glad people are seeing my point here

  • Ironclad
    Ironclad
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 560
    Eventually people they are going to add lots of upgrades eg 6 ship fleets, maybee 15 fleets, maybee heavier fleets (we have component weight reduction allready) but their will ALWAYS BE A BIGGER GUN IN WAR. so people stop complaining sit back press research and wait a month to get them ;)
    failing that go play farmville
    So coining is cheating is it??  REMEMBER I coin so YOU can play for free noob!!!!

    EVERY TIME I SEE A PLAYER COMPLAINING IN THE FORUM ABOUT BEING 20 LEVELS LOWER AND BEING ATTACKED I DESTROY 20 LEVEL 50 BASES

  • someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,274
    +1 yep needs to be fixed
    I Enjoy meeting New People !!



  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    lysan wrote: »
    Thats OP4 with 3 WHs? Don't you need 4 lvl 10 WHs to hold enough resources to research OP5?

    7.840.000(amount what lvl 10 wh can store)x 3=23.040.000
    enough to upgrade
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,237
    7.840.000(amount what lvl 10 wh can store)x 3=23.040.000
    enough to upgrade
    There are lots of weapons and refits that a guy with 3 wh will never be able to get.. Especially trying to build a fleet with drac siege tech... he would have to refit for months........ some of the build times are 15 days lol limited to 3 wh's and that will turn into MONTHS. Not to mention being limited like that on RES makes the PRICE go way up for the coiner... thank GOD i dont coin much.... wow kixeye really does not think things out do they lol hmmm or then again.... this might be what this update was really about...$$$$$$$$$$

  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    SmokinJoe wrote: »
    There are lots of weapons and refits that a guy with 3 wh will never be able to get.. Especially trying to build a fleet with drac siege tech... he would have to refit for months

    please show me an OP4 trying to build a fleet with seige cannons...and also you can refit
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,237
    please show me an OP4 trying to build a fleet with seige cannons...and also you can refit

    Please go back and read my post again... and btw I have 2 friends that are lv4 op that have assaults weapons and use them they are not cheap either..... I didnt mean siege that was a mistake on my part srry..

  • Ranzo
    Ranzo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 158
    I will post here as I have found it to be the most sensible critique of the new changes.
    This game will always be about those that spend the money, and how does kixeye keep them involved/wanting to keep spending that money.
    Kixeye is forced to continue to make changes to balance in order to release new products as to entice these players. From spending to complete blueprints, to having everything upgraded and researched the day it is released.
    This recent jump to 96 being the max range for weapons is ludicrous . It reminds me eerily of the hb3, and its subsequent nerf. Kixeye instead of being clever with development, is simply changing the game in order to generate sales.
    I think this is the wrong approach.

    be more creative. You should not have to rely on sweeping game mechanic changes in order to entice people to spend money.

    -ranzo-
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    SmokinJoe wrote: »
    Please go back and read my post again... and btw I have 2 friends that are lv4 op that have assaults weapons and use them they are not cheap either..... I didnt mean siege that was a mistake on my part srry..

    then show me a better OP 4 base which one is rocket proof
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

  • zugzug
    zugzug
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 80
    SmokinJoe wrote: »
    First you tell us a few weeks ago that " we are listening to you guys that play the game we want your feed back" well you guys want constructive feed back so HERE IT IS!

    Your forum BLEW UP after your last update more than it EVER HAS before.. Not by the same ol crybabies that COMPLAIN all the time either... Well respected high lv players have voiced their opinions here about how your update has thrown the game way out of balance... your updates counter act each other..

    So you make a vid of a base that can stop a missile attack??? LOL that base would be leveled easily with my HH fleet and a well placed pinch rocket.. I wouldn't even BOTHER to send in a prep fleet.... This is the point... by doing what you have done you have made it very easy for guys like me with other siege weapons to get in bases that we probably could not have before. You are taking the challenge out of the game... Now it will be just a hit fest to see who can level who's base more..


    If you ask and check around (THAT IS IF YOU WERE SERIOUS ABOUT WANTING FEEDBACK) and you were serious about listening to the people that play the game..... I am sure you will get the same FEEDBACK I am giving here.... Sure you have a few that yell DONT NERF it... lol Take it from someone that usually is on the other side of things... They are just saying that to stirr the pot....

    I love this game. But why do you nerf everything else and leave the missiles at 96... It does not make sense..

    we already know it is possible to build a base where the missiles with extended range cant snipe from the outside.... Show me a lv4 OP that can protect like your lv5 op base did from the attack in your vid.... Use Battle Ships also....

    A battle ship can get on the land further than any other ship made. I have vids here showing PROOF of this.. If that was a Battle Ship in the vid you made or even a Battle Cruiser fleet in that vid you guys made.... that launch pad would have been TOAST! Sure your saying "its just the launch pad not your WH or OP" Have you seen how long it takes for a Launchpad to REPAIR??????????????

    Kixeye you are the ones that ASKED for feed back from players.. I just gave you mine. Its your game do what you want.. Im just giving you WHAT YOU REQUESTED.

    Not trying to be difficult here, but you do not seem to know what you want. If you go back and look at all your posts, you appear to be all over the board.

    It appears from reading all your posts over the last month or so, you want things to progress forward, you want everyone to play the game and not cry about it, you want more updates and better stuff, but you want to personally approve everything before it is released, you want to play the game but you want to determine the rules.

    I think you want to create your own game, according to some image in your mind of what is right and wrong.
  • Gavin Lord
    Gavin Lord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 213
    RazorUK wrote: »
    Sooner or later weapons have got to change with a huge jump, there's no point in further weapons being released if they going to continue to make them only a fraction better or worse than what we already have, and even if they did continue down this road at some point those little margins are going to arrive at a distance of 96 at some point.

    This in mind it will be just a heap of unwanted weapon technology that never gets to see any action, and in some cases won't even be researched...

    Most seem to go on about a lv.4 outpost being victims of this update, when the truth is they have always been sitting ducks to most the 5th rank above them anyway, the primary problem here is of course without the extra land its hard to stop someone from removing resources without fighting for it, for the outcome in most case's would be the same, its getting flattened anyway.

    Hopefully this way around people just lose the warehouse's instead of everything in the path of the attacker...


    As for the subject of ships touching/overlapping the land area's this is just down to poor collision detection, many games over history have the same problem's maybe when less important things have been addressed they can retrace steps and work harder on refining such things. I'm sure the term beta will be mentioned at some stage (haha)

    The Rocket adjustments have seen a mixed view from the community, granted the biggest majority are against the change, but kixeye cant develop games based on peoples threats, requests, etc alone... At some point there going to have to make hard choices and understand that some folks are going to be upset. Maybe they fed up at the development offices of releasing new material, then an email from the moderators saying...

    "They don't like it"

    And are standing their ground this time around, lets hope they don't go underground and cease development !!!


    Now there is an intelligent comment. So lets see. Lets allow anyone to take my resources without taking damage becuase I dont want to have to repair my towers and such. LOL.... Yes its true that OP4 players are likely to be easy target for OP5 players but hell with making it easy for them. If they are getting my resources, Im making them take damage and I am sure as hell going to at least get a bubble out of it. Simple as that. Fleets with boosters and missiles can fire at OP4 bases with impunity, take their resources, and then turn around and do it again one minute later because the OP4 base doesnt get bubbled.
  • Scurvy
    Scurvy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 624
    I see a lot of crying over a really minor change to the game. Took me less then 30 minutes to reconfigure my base without affecting the channel. And I'm only converting one VM tower to a flac just for extra insurance. I'm more concerned about the siege weapons now available then I am about the missile changes.

    I have no idea what all this talk about OP4's is all about. If you have not upgraded to OP5 by the time someone can research the new boosters to lvl 3 (should require the lab to lvl 10 I'm guessing), you are WAY behind in your base building and deserve to be flattened! Way too many people just want to build bigger ships to steal other people's resources but are too **** lazy to build a base to keep those resources! And then cry about getting their base flatten! Everything you need to know about building a good base is in these forums, if you take the time to look.
  • humanevil
    humanevil
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,882
    Scurvy wrote: »

    I have no idea what all this talk about OP4's is all about. If you have not upgraded to OP5 by the time someone can research the new boosters to lvl 3 (should require the lab to lvl 10 I'm guessing), you are WAY behind in your base building and deserve to be flattened! Way too many people just want to build bigger ships to steal other people's resources but are too **** lazy to build a base to keep those resources! And then cry about getting their base flatten! Everything you need to know about building a good base is in these forums, if you take the time to look.
    how dose not playing the game all the time or being a cc nut = "deserve to be flttened" not everyone has the time to bang out a op5 base in a week. im lvl 25 and ive only just built my 2nd levi ship and am on my way to get op5 but by the time i have the res to get op5 im sure someone will have the lvl 3 booster and pay me a visit cos my w/h are nearly full. i take it i deserve to be flattened because i work 2 jobs and dont have the time to be on bp all day everyday?
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    Scurvy wrote: »
    I have no idea what all this talk about OP4's is all about. If you have not upgraded to OP5 by the time someone can research the new boosters to lvl 3 (should require the lab to lvl 10 I'm guessing), you are WAY behind in your base building and deserve to be flattened! Way too many people just want to build bigger ships to steal other people's resources but are too **** lazy to build a base to keep those resources! And then cry about getting their base flatten! Everything you need to know about building a good base is in these forums, if you take the time to look.

    good luck defending agaisnt 20 missiles with 1 flak
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

  • Scurvy
    Scurvy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 624
    humanevil wrote: »
    how dose not playing the game all the time or being a cc nut = "deserve to be flttened" not everyone has the time to bang out a op5 base in a week. im lvl 25 and ive only just built my 2nd levi ship and am on my way to get op5 but by the time i have the res to get op5 im sure someone will have the lvl 3 booster and pay me a visit cos my w/h are nearly full. i take it i deserve to be flattened because i work 2 jobs and dont have the time to be on bp all day everyday?

    I don't play all the time and I don't CC, but I had OP5 by lvl 23 or 24 I think. It was a priority for me to build my base properly as I was in a sector with heavy CC'er who were hitting me with FF when I was just a lvl 19. I didn't build my 1st Levi until lvl 27 I think. So don't tell me it's not possible. It's where you place your priority first!
  • RazorUK
    RazorUK
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,348
    Gavin Lord wrote: »
    Now there is an intelligent comment. So lets see. Lets allow anyone to take my resources without taking damage becuase I dont want to have to repair my towers and such. LOL.... Yes its true that OP4 players are likely to be easy target for OP5 players but hell with making it easy for them. If they are getting my resources, Im making them take damage and I am sure as hell going to at least get a bubble out of it. Simple as that. Fleets with boosters and missiles can fire at OP4 bases with impunity, take their resources, and then turn around and do it again one minute later because the OP4 base doesnt get bubbled.

    I was just pointing out a benefit to it, the problem is that people wanted things more equal on the attacking a base frontier and that quite frankly is how it should be. I was simply pointing out a benefit to not getting totally wiped out, for example if the attack happens whilst I'm not online, my research and upgrades run whilst asleep.

    Of course people want that bubble, its the protection they crave... And that's the problem here....

    Everyone wants a base that just cant be broken, and if a game update threatens that fact they all start shouting NERF IT!!!!!!, kixeye could of course do the opposite and grant the wish of secure base's and then we can all just chat and attack drac's. Kixeye should release more updates like this make it that players have to stay on their feet or get left behind.

    They should just keep the entire community up in arms with every update...

    Human Nature = I want to win, without losing... (what's the reality?)


    Q. Why is facebook games normally so boring....?
  • Scurvy
    Scurvy
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 624
    good luck defending agaisnt 20 missiles with 1 flak

    Shouldn't be a problem as I have already adjusted my base to the situation. And I did not have to tamper with the channel at all to do so. Everyone is just way over thinking this whole situation.
  • humanevil
    humanevil
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,882
    Scurvy wrote: »
    I don't play all the time and I don't CC, but I had OP5 by lvl 23 or 24 I think. It was a priority for me to build my base properly as I was in a sector with heavy CC'er who were hitting me with FF when I was just a lvl 19. I didn't build my 1st Levi until lvl 27 I think. So don't tell me it's not possible. It's where you place your priority first!
    i didnt say it wernt possible my point is u was wrong to say people deserve to be flattened just because they dont have op5. and my priority was my base but u obviously have more time to play it than me and more than others out there. your comment at the end of the day was silly
  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,237
    RazorUK wrote: »
    I was just pointing out a benefit to it, the problem is that people wanted things more equal on the attacking a base frontier and that quite frankly is how it should be. I was simply pointing out a benefit to not getting totally wiped out, for example if the attack happens whilst I'm not online, my research and upgrades run whilst asleep.

    Of course people want that bubble, its the protection they crave... And that's the problem here....

    Everyone wants a base that just cant be broken, and if a game update threatens that fact they all start shouting NERF IT!!!!!!, kixeye could of course do the opposite and grant the wish of secure base's and then we can all just chat and attack drac's. Kixeye should release more updates like this make it that players have to stay on their feet or get left behind.

    They should just keep the entire community up in arms with every update...

    Human Nature = I want to win, without losing... (what's the reality?)


    Q. Why is facebook games normally so boring....?

    I understand the point your trying to make here.. But im sorry this update just made things where it isnt a challenge.. Might as well just put your OP and wh outside and just say "here take them"... because if the missile boats cant get ya a heavy hitter that couldn't before will.. When you get up in the higher levels there are fleets that just MELT lv4 def as it is... (I know I have them) I like a challenge and welcome it but facts are facts.. The balance of this game was borderline already.. now what balance there was is gone.

  • dweebster
    dweebster
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 675
    crazy...you should applie for a job with your vast knowleadge and all your threads about whiners...Ill send u a hat KING whiner of the whiners..
    hahahaha new clan name "the whiners"
    Dweebster.......UserID: 904325...
    Operating system: Windows 7 / Browser: explorer 9 / Fire Fox / Google chrome
    Adobe Flash Player Active X version 11.2.202.235 <--- set to auto update so if I havent adjusted my signature Adobe Flash Player is updated
    Sector 285 1st generation,  
Sign In or Register to comment.