Solid fuel boosters attack

GigaPirate
GigaPirate
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
edited 10 Jan 2012, 8:52PM
My previously unreachable outpost...

Attachment not found.
"we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    this item really needs a nerf...and at this one for real as it is forsaken tech and makes base defense inmpossible
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• EScott
    EScott
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 94
    Yikes, I really did not think that the range increase was accurate.
    User ID 653426, Windows 7HP SP1, Chrome 13.0.782.107, Flash 10,3,181,35
    DTH-rw wrote: »
    I once saw an ant fall off a bench, hope that answers your question.
  • Tim Franklin
    Tim Franklin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 89
    Then you best do something about it, Rearrange your base and or invest in Flac.
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Then you best do something about it, Rearrange your base and or invest in Flac.

Huh. Never thought of that.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 503
    kixeye you need to nerf it the fk now this is outragous a fking missle going over 90 in distance thats 20 farther then a pm.
    Noobs stop making stupid idiotic post and let the know it alls do the talking lmao have a nice day. :D:lol::)
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,269
    I'll rearrange my base WHEN I get the extra land tiles that I need till then I'll join everyone else and ask kixeye to FIX what THEY BROKE .Another bad update by KIXEYE as usual
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,162
    Flak anyone?
    Before anyone starts doing the math and saying flak is worthless, flak has splash allowing one shot to take out a group of missiles. Look at your pic, all those missiles grouped together would be taken out by a single flak in no time.
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    the splash doesnt affect other missiles i think...but it hurts ships

• asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    by using a flak we waste one turret but you guys really need to nerf them down to 80- 85 93 is just insane.
    Noobs stop making stupid idiotic post and let the know it alls do the talking lmao have a nice day. :D:lol::)
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    asskicker wrote: »
    93 is just insane.
    96 with assault missiles

• asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    96 with assault missiles
    that is even worse i mean really thats as far as a sentiel.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 721
    the splash doesnt affect other missiles i think...but it hurts ships

no, it affects other missiles, not ships, definately not ships
    Lou Seal wrote: »
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base.

I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
    afroninja wrote: »
    I didn't think Man Tim could say anything more stupid, then what he normally post.. Today you have proved me wrong. Congrats. :D
    Rufi0 wrote: »
    "**** be loco"
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    Kixeye you either need to nerf them or give us a few more land pieces or a extra turret.
  • Priest-fu
    Priest-fu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 243
    kixeye screw us again,1 day 6 days and 10 days to research,but low and behold its free to the hackers.by the time its nerfed im guessing a week how many legit players will this of screwed?kixeye sort the real problems out with this game like your absent security measures,you rely on the good will of your customers to report hackers but with the other hand your giving the hackers the weapons they need to break the du4 bases,how pathetic!

• Caboose87
    Caboose87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 272
    that is even worse i mean really thats as far as a sentiel.

Just because its the same as a sent. doesnt mean it can attack it without being attacked...... and sent IV has 102 range so you dont need to worry about it.

Also what M said, Flak takes out missles WITH splash. change your base and keep goin
    Sub Mechanic: "Sir, our Subs got banged up again, repairs will take only 5 minutes"
    Supervisor: "5 minutes? Just repair them for 1 second"
    Sub Mechanic: "But they won't have as much armor then"
    Supervisor: "They don't have armor as it is, just make them sail. We only care about the weapons, not the lives of the sailors"

Had to shorten the obove quote unfortunately. For full version http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/140745-Added-range-to-weapons
  • Thomas Boucher
    Thomas Boucher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 127
    deadlock wrote: »
    kixeye screw us again,1 day 6 days and 10 days to research,but low and behold its free to the hackers.by the time its nerfed im guessing a week how many legit players will this of screwed?kixeye sort the real problems out with this game like your absent security measures,you rely on the good will of your customers to report hackers but with the other hand your giving the hackers the weapons they need to break the du4 bases,how pathetic!

totaly agree, with this update they just feeding the hackers back in the game if they had lost interest!
    Battle Pirates Lvl 30
    Sector: 217
  • dude26212
    dude26212
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 668
    why do they need to do anything other then force base defense to be rethought
  • Daniel Draper
    Daniel Draper
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 68
    Caboose87 wrote: »
    Just because its the same as a sent. doesnt mean it can attack it without being attacked...... and sent IV has 102 range so you dont need to worry about it.

Also what M said, Flak takes out missles WITH splash. change your base and keep goin

You need 10 flaks to block every shot from 5 starred ffs each with assault missilex6.
    I'd like to see you make this economical for base defense because quite frankly I'm having a very hard time seeing this as viable turret allocation.
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    one my base is fine 2 i dont have sentiel 4s and 3 unfortunatly i never researched flaks 2 or 3 but once my lab is done upgrading i will research lvl 3s
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    You need 10 flaks to block every shot from 5 starred ffs each with assault missilex6.
    I'd like to see you make this economical for base defense because quite frankly I'm having a very hard time seeing this as viable turret allocation.
    i full out agree with you draper but luckliy for me i have my op banks and docks fortified alot so it would take them a while to destroy them.
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    Caboose87 wrote: »

yea change my base to what all sentiels just so i can stop them. then they can come on in with thuds or mortars. bupmy bumpy
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    I don't really know anything about the guy who attacked me, but I have no reason to suspect he is a hacker - which is why I cropped out his game name. This was also an agreed base test, although I didn't know he already had the SFB 3.
  • Caboose87
    Caboose87
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 272

you didnt read did you? when missles are grouped the SPLASH from a flak shot can take entire groups out. So if you have a good enough flak gun it can stop multiple shots from FFs'
    Sub Mechanic: "Sir, our Subs got banged up again, repairs will take only 5 minutes"
    Supervisor: "5 minutes? Just repair them for 1 second"
    Sub Mechanic: "But they won't have as much armor then"
    Supervisor: "They don't have armor as it is, just make them sail. We only care about the weapons, not the lives of the sailors"

Had to shorten the obove quote unfortunately. For full version http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/140745-Added-range-to-weapons
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    i full out agree with you draper but luckliy for me i have my op banks and docks fortified alot so it would take them a while to destroy them.

bumpy bumpy
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    i just found out a little glitch of my own
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    bumpy bump
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    i think i am going to bump this all day
  • Tormentor
    Tormentor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 184
    Doesnt make sense this new addition, do warehouse rim jobs to get resources. Where is the challenge, NOTTA. Your only defense is flak guns, but no room on your island. **** assault missiles range with boosters 3 is 96, CRAZY. Siege missiles 85 crazier. Kixeye, the fun is leaving fastly. Bad new addition, delete it.

Winner of HHb, SScorpionA, Cuda, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Interdictor, Battleship, Battlecruiser, Dread X
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    number 29 yea lol
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    Tormentor wrote: »
    Doesnt make sense this new addition, do warehouse rim jobs to get resources. Where is the challenge, NOTTA. Your only defense is flak guns, but no room on your island. **** assault missiles range with boosters 3 is 96, CRAZY. Siege missiles 85 crazier. Kixeye, the fun is leaving fastly. Bad new addition, delete it.
    i full out agree
This discussion has been closed.