a new and serious problem about blueprint..

out-of_business
out-of_business
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 124
edited 4 Jan 2012, 3:14PM
i logged on to my battle pirates this morning and discovered i only had 2 pages of blueprints rather than 3.. now i found this a bit strange so i began to check each weapon and noticed that 3 weapons were missing.. the siege morter D71-S and 2 others.. 1 was a siege cannon and another was maelstrom rockets.. now im lvl 32 and i already have the other siege morter so im not to bothered.. however there are lower levels out there who work really hard as i did to find these blueprints.. the most popular one people want to find is the shockwave.. if someone was to complete this but then find the following morning that it had been taken of them i would be a bit pissed of.. and i would probably loose faith in the game it's self.. if anything i would at least like to have some compensation regarding my siege cannon as i was intending to put it on my ff's.

out-of_business
level 32
sector 15
user ID: 239230
grab ur trators and start farming those bases!! :D
  • total burnination
    total burnination
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,050
    i just cant find blue prints ever i get about one per week unless i attack a 5 but those ble prints in level 5s stink
    Battle Pirates name: Deadly_D3/Level 45/Sector 51 ATM
    Proud winner of Hail A-B-Vortex torps T-A, Arc missile 1-2, Poseidon Depth Charge 1-2-3, Phalanx Anti-Missile 1 Compound Armor D5-X Cluster Warheads 1, Speed system 1, Strike System 2, Alloy Armor MX-1, Stealth Attack System 1, Seige drone 1-2.
    Hulls: Battle Barge A, Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Battle Cruiser
  • Burmashave
    Burmashave
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 617
    I am sure you are going to get the standard response of... "Have you refreshed? Have you cleared your cache? Have you changed your socks? Have you done a rain dance to make sure the problem is not on your side?"
    Unfortunately, players repeatedly “bubbling” each other are abusing this system.
  • spicer-70
    spicer-70
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,945
    been happening alot. Send a support ticket... although the response I saw a few weeks ago was 'contact us when you find a piece to the weapon you lost if it isn't complete'. Given the drop rates... I hope that's no longer the SOP
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Please use the customer support form and they will assist you with this: http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
This discussion has been closed.