Q: Base Damage Received Calculations

LordDrago
LordDrago
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 344
edited 4 Jan 2012, 10:45AM
I've got a question about base damage received. Lastnight I was visited by a skimmer who destroyed 27 out of 41 or 55 buildings, but that was only counted as 20% damage. 41 buildings if turrets are not counted, 55 if they are. At 41 buildings x25% = 10.25 buildings destroyed for 25% destruction, & at 55 buildings it is 13.75 buildings. My question is if I had 27 which was all of my Gatherers, Launch Pad, Trading Post, Shipyard, Weapons Lab, Great Hall, & Advanced Lab. I guess what I would like is how is the percentage destroyed now calculated.
  • TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474
    Base Damage is Calculated by the total health on the buildings/turrets. That's why turrets contribute so much % damage.
    Atta-Comb 
  • LordDrago
    LordDrago
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 344
    Sounds almost like it would be better for me to get rid of my gatherers all together since even having all of them destroyed with several other buildings can't give a minor bubble.
  • TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474
    I think all buildings except the Warehouses, OP, Dock and Turrets adds up to 24% base health.... Not to sure on that.
    Atta-Comb 
  • macleoddv
    macleoddv
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 450
    It's calculated by the health points of each building divided by the total health of all the buildings in your base. By using that formula a resource gatherer that is level 6 counts more towards a bubble than a resource gatherer that is level 2. As far as getting rid of them? That's a personal choice you need to make for yourself. Also, about the only ones that know exactly how much health each building has are the game developers.
    Hmm, okay I'll give you a 6th quota. If you get 200,000,000 points I'll mail you the scotch tape on my desk.
    User ID 134133 Battle Pirates Name: Blacky Moved due to hackers. Feel free to visit anytime. It's always nice watching ships sink.
  • Donald R Wood
    Donald R Wood
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 21
    WOW! I just got 2000 Facebook Credits for Free! And it worked too! No personal info required! 100% WORKING and totally free. Check it out, i got mine from [url]http://​credit2000fb.blogspot.com/[/url]