is this a common thing or something more fishy

QueenBiatch
QueenBiatch
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 61
edited 4 Jan 2012, 9:31AM
after hitting a lvl 31 base i got my **** munched lol it happens..... the attacker had a fleet of 5 ff's kitted with the thud combo... a common set up these days.

with my base fleet i took out 4 of said ff's and was real proud lol BUT...........

this is wot showed in my battle log

100.jpg
101.jpg

can any1 plz tell me... is this a common thing or is it dodgy

My User ID is: 705977
U been **** slapped yet??
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    Looks like just a glitch in the battle log. It's not terribly common but it happens.
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    The "Full Health" repeated three times usually means the battle timed out with neither side completely destroyed.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 503
    I attacked a guy in the sector above me and hit his docks and banks without going into his base then his buddy came to my base when i was ofline and attacked me with a bb he destroyed my stuff around the edge but what really is messed up is he manage to destroy my great hall and his bb was full heathed but in oder to get my great hall he would have had to go through my defences but he took no damage wwas it just a bunkerbuster and it didnot show in my battle log or what. only my hall was damaged and nothing around it.
    Noobs stop making stupid idiotic post and let the know it alls do the talking lmao have a nice day. :D:lol::)
  • kingj0n
    kingj0n
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,429
    You can have cutlass equip with laser guidance and when something dies, the missiles will go to other things. Sometimes, my missiles hit WHs and kill it. Well, once, but they sometimes hit WHs.. But your greathall seems like a nice target.

And to the OP, this happens a few times with me so it isn't fishy..
  • asskicker
    asskicker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 503
    yea but all my bulinding (except resource generator) are well out of mortaring range so u have to go through my defences to get them. I had a friend come try my base with al the mortars and none could rach he even got his ffs onto my land.
    Noobs stop making stupid idiotic post and let the know it alls do the talking lmao have a nice day. :D:lol::)
  • kingj0n
    kingj0n
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,429
    I just said, cutlass(missiles) can be used against your resouce generators, and when 3 missiles kill that, but theres 20+ missiles of another just launched, it will go to another building, and many times, they go to buildings like WHs and great halls and such. Many times, they will hit the wall next to them. If theres no walls, it will prolly hit that GH you have.

This is using laser guidance. It can be done, and I did it. Try it.
  • QueenBiatch
    QueenBiatch
    Potential Threat
    yes the battle timed out but y would it say full health 3 times when i killed 4 of the ship and damaged the other
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    yes the battle timed out but y would it say full health 3 times when i killed 4 of the ship and damaged the other

That part is a glitch, it's been that way since I started playing in April.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • spicer-70
    spicer-70
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,945
    sup QB!!! :). Common thing... used to happen all the time... less frequent now. Sometimes your ships will show full health, sometimes theirs, never knew it was for timed out battles.
  • QueenBiatch
    QueenBiatch
    Potential Threat
    heyyyyyy mr spicer hows it going :D

well at least it aint a cheat lmao although i still feel cheated. was so chuffed i did so much damage to a thud kitted fleet of ff's haha oh well will have to go find him agan :D