Draconian Battleship Preview Video

• heretocauschais
    heretocauschais
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 260
    not god mode. useless for basing low cargo low weight. its a good Tank ship but if u redo base right it will still die.
    So basically if you are a heavy money spender you get a boat that is for all practical purposes unsinkable. This will make a lot of non-money spenders leave. I have heard plenty in my sector and friends in other sectors say they are done with this game if this is going to be the case. There are more than enough coiners that make peoples lives miserable enough now as it is, now you go and give them a "God-Mode" boat ... lovely ...
    you cant Fix stupid
    but you can watch as it dies slowly against ur towers
  • Puggy-PGC
    Puggy-PGC
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 135
    a full fleet should hold around 22 mill as a level 9 salvage holds around 4.4 million
    Jason-79 wrote: »
    People were asking about cargo space. There is a good reason no one has answered this question...

Cargo per ship = 157,566
    Cargo for fleet of 5 = 787,830

Cargo at 500% should be around the 22 Million mark if you take on adv that a level 9 salvage holds about 4.4 mill

Cargo capacity for 5 sea wolves = 975,000

So, great firepower and armor, but totally lacking the cargo capacity to make it useful in anything other than a (limited) anti-ship roll.

That's the catch.
  • Bill Weissinger
    Bill Weissinger
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 128
    The video is an awesome idea, thanks for responding to the community. Many other games actually make videos about the upcoming updates. Ex. League of Legends. It helps keep players informed. Knowing in advanced that you are making effort to have a relationship with the playerbase is good PR.
    Ciaran-SBS wrote: »
    its not BP doing it its your PCs and internet speeds. I have no problem on my ZX Spectrum and dial up modem lol
  • kodiak
    kodiak
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2010 Posts: 1,969
    got a question Swag. will a ship equipped exclusively with the hailstorm anti-morts gain VXP from shooting down mortars?
    and if the ship does gain elite status, i assume that there will also be a 25% increase to the hailstorms reload time?
    t('-'t) stick it to the man <- click it to find me! ;p
    Heroes Guide to the BYM Galaxy<- Damsel in distress? Your answers can be found here! <('~'<)
    Battle Pirates ID: 904 (active) / BYM Preview ID: 9158 / New BYM ID: 115269 (semi-active)

Corsairs of the Coast
    "Take what you can, give nothing back. Drink up me hearties yo ho!" :p
  • Moldark
    Moldark
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 35
    Perhaps a little more thought about your preview video before posting it would be a good plan, first fight you get your arse handed to you by a fleet of badly controlled SW's (shame on you), second fight nobody would ever use a big, costly and above all long repair time fleet to take a 9 unless they could do it without taking dmg and the third fight made me laugh most of all trying to show off an anti-mortar gun and then putting engines on your ships so you would outdistance the mortars anyway??? that's just called a waste of a weapon slot
  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,325
    The battle ships look really cool but ......Man I got to know what color is that in your GOTEE??? Did you do that yourself or did you have it done... Looks really cool.
    IF you support, fair glitch free game play... lower build and repair times BUT DO NOT SUPPORT  CEASE FIRE or PROTEST or BOYCOTTS of Kixeye then come join us!  http://www.facebook.com/groups/bpnoceasefire/
  • Xanthos
    Xanthos
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 32
    good luck finding players who accually have seawolves and still fight like noobs
  • Jak Younger
    Jak Younger
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 132
    WHAT'S TO ENJOY SWAG ??

ARE WE TO ENJOY THE FACT THAT UNLESS WE ARE WILLING SPEND 100z OF ENGLISH POUNDS WE HAVE NO HOPE OF WINNING THE SHIP OR EVEN GETTING ENOUGH RESOURCES FOR THE 3RD LVL MORTAR DEFENCE IN THE RAID ?
    OR
    DO WE ENJOY THE FACT THAT NOW WE KNOW OUR BASES ARE NOT SAFE WITH THE CRAPPY WEAPONS WE HAVE TO TRY TO STOP THESE BEASTS FROM ENTERING THEM ??

OR MAYBE WE CAN ENJOY THE FACT THAT HACKERS ARE ABOUT & WE KEEP SENDING U THE PROOF WITH PICTURES BUT U DO NOTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY SPEND MONEY IN BP ???

U CARRY ON THE WAY U ARE KIXEYE & MORE & MORE PEOPLE WILL STOP GIVING U THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY !!!!
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 37
    Yes, we do plan to do many more videos like this in the future, especially when there are new weapons/hulls/blueprint.

thats great news, this video is very nice to watch, but in future videos can i request that the battle is done properly the way people would actually use them? those SW's went in a line up so you had 3 battle ships fighting 2 SW's at once so the battle at times was in your favor, and sometimes against you, you spread your fleets in an odd manor even when fighting the level 9 salvage and i was wondering what you were doing.
    unleashing hell on all. you dont like it relocate like everyone else.

KIXEYE CM Lou Seal
    "Every sector is a hit sector, this is a game about pirates. If you don't like the sector police, form up a gang and fight them. "
  • KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    SmokinJoe wrote: »
    The battle ships look really cool but ......Man I got to know what color is that in your GOTEE??? Did you do that yourself or did you have it done... Looks really cool.

I do it myself: http://www.drugstore.com/loreal-colour-rays-one-step-brush-on-colour-highlights-red-rays/qxp178724
  • Jason-79
    Jason-79
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 91
    a full fleet should hold around 22 mill as a level 9 salvage holds around 4.4 million

In case you haven't noticed, the cargo fleet capacity has nothing to do with it's guards...

Seriously, didn't you even look at the stats during the raid? they were right there for all to see.