The problem for Kixeye

tony1959
tony1959
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 46
edited 1 Dec 2011, 1:02AM
As I see it the problem they have is people want the defense of the game to be better, but just as soon as they make the defense better those same people will **** that they can not beat anyone.

This game is about attacking if you do not like having your base destroyed don't play it is going to happen period.

Yes some bases are harder to destroy that others, it's real easy if you attack someone and have a tough time destroying it maybe you should build your base like they did.

No matter what kixeye does people are going to ****.

Hell I have bitched about the build times but I am still playing.

It's real easy you have a choice if it bothers you that bad play something else!
  • Tallas13
    Tallas13
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 262
    Agreed. I can't believe people **** so hard on a forum that the developer\s provide us. Anybody who writes three giant paragraphs about why they hate a free game is going to play regardless.
  • David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    Can't please everyone, but I am aware the late-game balance is off and can be improved. We're working on improving it along with adding some awesome new features and content. Watch this space!
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 588
    Can't please everyone. (But at least you try kixeye). It is a never ending battle and I can understand that. Don't matter, 6 years ago or 6 years from now nothing will be perfect. Other then performance issues people should not get so upset. There is something for everyone here but ya can't have it all. My complaint at the moment would be the 100 token bases today. They are hard even for me ( 6 years, level 45) with most of the big toys and using shock ops it put me in many hours of repair. But I will still be able to do another one at some point today/tonight before the are taken off the map. If your a small level then take small steps, I mean I started off a level 2 same as anyone else and I got to level 45 on my own. Never asked for help (Which is ok as long as it don't turn to begging) and to this day I feel good about what I have accomplished on my own. You can earn or buy your way up in this game. Kixeye is not out to piss you off and they want/need you in the game. So don't really believe they are out to destroy the game and its players. I have came close to quiting several times myself (Today in fact during that 100 token base I mentioned lol) but I am still here. Forums are for us to discuss, ask questions and complain/Vent (within reason of course lol), but not to Troll and Cuss like a drunken sailor. I love humorous/funny comments/replies myself but we have to consider what is funny/harmless and what is rude/trolling. Lets try and look forward to improvements and keep a positive attitude. Lets face it, the game will always have it's share of problems but its how we deal (or don't deal) with it that counts. Help keep the forums clean and not be so hard on others. Many are fearful to comment due to some of the terrible replies that are posted and then we slowly end up with only the worst/disrespectful players on the forums. I have been guilty of not being very nice myself lol. But then  I have to check myself and remember "ya get more bees with honey" lol. I am sorry for any posts I every made that really offended anyone (Yes, even Kixeye) because I don't know you and have not walked in your shoes so I can't judge you or how you feel. Oh....and don't read this if you think it is too long or you don't like it for any reason. Now go and kill something!, its a war game! later all.
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • Sarkis 2
    Sarkis 2
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 545
    Can't please everyone. (But at least you try kixeye). It is a never ending battle and I can understand that. Don't matter, 6 years ago or 6 years from now nothing will be perfect. Other then performance issues people should not get so upset. There is something for everyone here but ya can't have it all. My complaint at the moment would be the 100 token bases today. They are hard even for me ( 6 years, level 45) with most of the big toys and using shock ops it put me in many hours of repair. But I will still be able to do another one at some point today/tonight before the are taken off the map. If your a small level then take small steps, I mean I started off a level 2 same as anyone else and I got to level 45 on my own. Never asked for help (Which is ok as long as it don't turn to begging) and to this day I feel good about what I have accomplished on my own. You can earn or buy your way up in this game. Kixeye is not out to piss you off and they want/need you in the game. So don't really believe they are out to destroy the game and its players. I have came close to quiting several times myself (Today in fact during that 100 token base I mentioned lol) but I am still here. Forums are for us to discuss, ask questions and complain/Vent (within reason of course lol), but not to Troll and Cuss like a drunken sailor. I love humorous/funny comments/replies myself but we have to consider what is funny/harmless and what is rude/trolling. Lets try and look forward to improvements and keep a positive attitude. Lets face it, the game will always have it's share of problems but its how we deal (or don't deal) with it that counts. Help keep the forums clean and not be so hard on others. Many are fearful to comment due to some of the terrible replies that are posted and then we slowly end up with only the worst/disrespectful players on the forums. I have been guilty of not being very nice myself lol. But then  I have to check myself and remember "ya get more bees with honey" lol. I am sorry for any posts I every made that really offended anyone (Yes, even Kixeye) because I don't know you and have not walked in your shoes so I can't judge you or how you feel. Oh....and don't read this if you think it is too long or you don't like it for any reason. Now go and kill something!, its a war game! later all.
    u know that this thread is 6 years old ?
    RFT admin

• ARCTIC SWAGG
    ARCTIC SWAGG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 406
    They could start by slashing the cost to play the game. Shouldn't take 8 us dollars to refill scout from radio towers.  And shouldnt be costing 25-30 us ollars to flat a decent base.  
  • Theodore Wood
    Theodore Wood
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,394
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!   
    now who elected you all around good guy! LOL

Evilscrappy User id :4175988
    Level 45 Not Fully upgraded 
    I do not work for kixeye nor am I a moderator
    I will copy and paste from faq,I dont want it to seem as I work for them
    to put in a support ticket 
    include any screenshots you have and players id
  • BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 588
    Of course I know this post is 6 years old. It is still relevant. Old don't mean dead lol
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Make it count!
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,232
    Sarkis 2 said:

u know that this thread is 6 years old ?
    Still has the same problems 6 years later...
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 872
    edited 15 Feb 2018, 2:40PM
    Can't please everyone, but I am aware the late-game balance is off and can be improved. We're working on improving it along with adding some awesome new features and content. Watch this space!
    fancy!!! good to see the 'big wigs' view the forum ... oops nevermind Just realized how old this post is .... forgive me