ATTN: Relocation Whiners.

gtslow
gtslow
Incursion Leader
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,538
edited 16 Nov 2011, 7:12PM
I've come to notice something about these whiners.

These people were sissys that just sat around and mined all day, talked about the water temp, and made up retarded sector rules.
    These people were bullies in their area and usually attacking people much lower levels then them and now THEY are the prey because someone big moved in.
    You're just a moron who can't handle a game like this and you should be playing Farmville.

With that said we should all be praising Kixeye right now. Finally we have something back that has been begged for. If you did not know or think that some big fish could and would move into your area then you are a ********. GROW UP and quit whining.

That is all.
  • john55223
    john55223
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,162
    *Claps so hard his hands fall off*

Wow... Someone actually got the idea!
    BP ID: 118715
    1.) ShipBuilder: Click here
    2.) Base designer: Click here
    3.) Base designer 2:Click me
    4.) Ship builder: Click me
    5.) Guide to making BP Videos Click me
    6.) Guide to base design Click me
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 500
    If relocate stays up, people can just move again after a week if their sector is Oh So Bad. I enjoy the new challenges and the new cannon fodder around me, of course, if I didn't I could move, and again a week later if need be.
  • Marcel Garcia
    Marcel Garcia
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 200
    I see the point, maybe a cool-down of one month will be great.
    User 4511
    Marcel The loyalists
  • n0s_speed
    n0s_speed
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,636
    gtslow wrote: »
    I've come to notice something about these whiners.

These people were sissys that just sat around and mined all day, talked about the water temp, and made up retarded sector rules.
      These people were bullies in their area and usually attacking people much lower levels then them and now THEY are the prey because someone big moved in.
      You're just a moron who can't handle a game like this and you should be playing Farmville.

With that said we should all be praising Kixeye right now. Finally we have something back that has been begged for. If you did not know or think that some big fish could and would move into your area then you are a ********. GROW UP and quit whining.

That is all.
    ANOTHER F'ing whiner!!! Jesus, you people got all cozy and lazy never being attacked and just sitting on mines all day. Now you've got some new people in your back yard. Maybe people who are FARMING YOU NOW!! I have one thing to say............ GET OVER IT!!!

If you're such a baby then MOVE.
    What are you talking about falling apart? The relocate button competely changes the game. If you've now become a farm either A. move or B. stand up for yourself. Don't come onto the forum and cry because you were all nice and cozy before and now you're getting PWNED!!!

think the devs should remove the font options on you.....either that or you need glasses.
    In Game Name: n0s_speed
    Alliance: DOA
    Level: 66