Violator sec. 61

• Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 88
    I usually don't mine my resources and hitting miners is legal but a cowards way out, enjoy your game and hit the defenseless miners if you need to. I think you have miss the point of what I was saying. I'm good, no hard feelings here.
  • seanacchie
    seanacchie
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 24
    Violator and Violated of sector 61 is the same person, plays two accounts at the same time, and is in violation of the terms of service. Violator has taken a unfair advantage for himself by having 2 active accts. Quit your crap before I report this to kixeye.

we have a guy with 10 bases in our sector still nothing is done
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    that appears to be the case for a lot of people sean, guess as the old saying goes, "if you can't beat em, join em" Multi bases here I come.
  • Ollie Ver
    Ollie Ver
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 134
    that appears to be the case for a lot of people sean, guess as the old saying goes, "if you can't beat em, join em" Multi bases here I come.

are you just admitting to everyone that you're going to start another base which is in complete violation with Kixeye rules?
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    would I really be foolish enough to jeopardize all I've worked for? Kixeye knows about multi bases, lots of them are pretty obvious. Look at the battle logs.
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    Thanks for the 1 on 1 violated. Was fun.