Violator sec. 61

Dork Donker
Dork Donker
Potential Threat
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 88
edited 16 Nov 2011, 10:40PM
Violator and Violated of sector 61 is the same person, plays two accounts at the same time, and is in violation of the terms of service. Violator has taken a unfair advantage for himself by having 2 active accts. Quit your crap before I report this to kixeye.
  • R_W_Firefighter
    R_W_Firefighter
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 229
    Ummmmm....u kinda just did....go you, not
     [QUOTE=Will Harbin;1616069]Im a hacker![/QUOTE]
  • canuck
    canuck
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 78
    hahaha lmfao
  • Ciaran-SBS
    Ciaran-SBS
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,705
    They are Husband and Wife Mr Dork. Work the names out Hes the Violator and shes been Violated lol even some of your own in 60 know this.
    Ciaran level 71 - april 2011 to feb 2013 
  • Ciaran-SBS
    Ciaran-SBS
    Unicorn Overlord
    You attacked Phil S
    (Dork Donker)
    (35931,513) Ciaran-SBS's level 38 fleet Dork Donker's Base Battle Report
    7 mins ago
    Floating Fortress 55% Damaged
    Floating Fortress 94% Damaged
    Floating Fortress 25% Damaged
    Floating Fortress 33% Damaged
    Floating Fortress Destroyed
    Rocket Used:

47% Damaged
    30 Buildings Destroyed
    Resources Lost
    Oil 9686774
    Metal 4308967
    Energy 5983949
    Zynthium 8070760

and now you are my new farm

Ciaran
  • The_Violated
    The_Violated
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 9
    As Brain so aptly put it Mr Dork... even some of your own in sec 60 know that we are a husband and wife team. If you were willing to actually engage our fleets you would be able to tell right away that we are different people as we both have different fighting styles.
  • Ciaran-SBS
    Ciaran-SBS
    Unicorn Overlord
    As Brain so aptly put it Mr Dork... even some of your own in sec 60 know that we are a husband and wife team. If you were willing to actually engage our fleets you would be able to tell right away that we are different people as we both have different fighting styles.

Whos Brian?
  • The_Violated
    The_Violated
    Greenhorn
    Sorry SBS (C)
  • The Violator
    The Violator
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 13
    Hi Dork Donker...The Violator here. My wife and I are a little disappointed with you. For a long time we feared your high level and you Levi fleets. We never took you for a whiner. Come on Phil....don't pout. Maybe we should go back to blowing up your dock and sinking your miners. Until you realise that there are two of us. Ask around on your chat...check on your sector 60 page. There are others in your sector that know about us.
    OH ya...you might want to research some different weapons to put on your FF's because your merc fleets was a joke. She lost half a battle barge Phil.

ROFLOFAO
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    I feel like I should comment on this thread, but I'm not really sure what to say...so I won't say anything.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • The Violator
    The Violator
    Greenhorn
    LOL..Jones
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    Violator, I don't mess with you for 2 reasons. First is regardless of if its only you or you and your wife, its never a fair fight. Second is that I'll give the credit you deserve, your fleets are good. I apparently don't play nearly as much as you and I know my fleets are lagging. I need to refit a bunch but have other things to do besides sitting here all day busting miners. My merc fleet has sucked for months now, you aren't telling me anything new. Nothing I said was whining, just stating my opinion. Enjoy your game.
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    47% Damaged
    30 Buildings Destroyed
    Resources Lost
    Oil 9686774
    Metal 4308967
    Energy 5983949
    Zynthium 8070760

Rocket Used:

Danny C (Ciaran-SBS)
    attacked
    (36380,372) Dork Donker's Base Ciaran-SBS's level 36 mercenary fleet Battle Report
    11 hrs, 6 mins ago
    5% Damaged
    1 Buildings Destroyed

Leviathan Destroyed
    Leviathan Destroyed

Thats the entire battle log Ciaran
  • Ciaran-SBS
    Ciaran-SBS
    Unicorn Overlord
    47% Damaged
    30 Buildings Destroyed
    Resources Lost
    Oil 9686774
    Metal 4308967
    Energy 5983949
    Zynthium 8070760

Rocket Used:

Danny C (Ciaran-SBS)
    attacked
    (36380,372) Dork Donker's Base Ciaran-SBS's level 36 mercenary fleet Battle Report
    11 hrs, 6 mins ago
    5% Damaged
    1 Buildings Destroyed

Leviathan Destroyed
    Leviathan Destroyed

Thats the entire battle log Ciaran

i used the merc to soften you up lol 5% damage didnt really make much difference - you need to sort your base out

see you soon

Ciaran
  • The Violator
    The Violator
    Greenhorn
    I can give you a fair fight Phil. Send a gun boat down and park it out side my base. I will attack it to let you know the coast is clear and that you will be free to come and attack me. I will do all I can to make sure that no one will jump you, including my wife. Is that fair enough?
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    Asking around doesn't prove anything, none of us really know each other. We base our info on what is told to us. Whether you and your wife play together or not I still stand by my first statement that this gives you an unfair advantage. I don't mess with you for 2 reasons: the first is what a just said and the 2nd is your ships are better. I'll give you the credit you deserve. Apparently I don't have nearly as much free time in my life as you do and my refits and upgrades have been lagging. My merc fleet has been horrible for months now, I need to get rid of those hydras. I hardly mine so you hitting my miners isn't such a big deal. I'm sure in the real world you are probably a decent person, games like this pit people against each other. Enjoy your game.
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    I know that last post repeats the other, those just now showed up.
  • FADM_Longshaft
    FADM_Longshaft
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 104
    Jones-PGC wrote: »
    I feel like I should comment on this thread, but I'm not really sure what to say...so I won't say anything.

Ha Jones. Hope all is swell --
    Alliance: Independent
    ID: 354352
    Currently: Your Mom's House
    Visits: 1,2,7,9,10,19,34,37,53,55, 60,66,74,115, 116,118, 134,168,187,190,199,203,257,269,339,342,343,367,380,438,458,460,475,487,495
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Ha Jones. Hope all is swell --

Good Long, how about you?
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    my browser isn't keeping up with this.
  • The Violator
    The Violator
    Greenhorn
    Well my offer still stands. If you ever want to take a run at my base I will do everything I can to make sure no one else gets involved. I will pull my fleets in so there will be nothing in your way and no one to jump you on the way out. It is just a game Phil and I want everyone that plays to enjoy it. No hard feelings.
  • Deborah Lautaret
    Deborah Lautaret
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 97
    I hate to **** in on this but I do have a question, if having a husband and wife team creates an unfair advantage, then does it not follow that having friends join in the same sector would then also create an unfair advantage?? I am also wondering then about the friends we gain after joining battle pirates, is that also an unfair advantage?? If it is then I am well and truly screwed, I have been in three sectors and have met at least 20 or so husband and wife's teams, my husband and I are a team. Friends of mine have joined battle pirates and are in the same sector, I have also had about 7 people follow me from the other sectors, including their children and significant others. So please tell me Mr. Dorkdonker does this also constitute an unfair advantage?? Just sayin...
    o.OBe careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. [I]~Mark Twain~[/I][B][/B]o.O

Lack of planning on your part does NOT constitute an emergency on my part.....
  • The Violator
    The Violator
    Greenhorn
    Unfair advantages....hhmmmm. Is that like when sector 60 sends 20 fleets from 5 or 6 players down for two bases? Or when one of them use three rockets in two attacks 5 min apart?
  • Dork Donker
    Dork Donker
    Potential Threat
    People on here that are friends does not create an advantage. If violators bases were farther apart from each other that would not be an advantage. Having 2 bases side by side does create the advantage. I have friends on here too and the travel time it takes to join together is what creates the fairness to all. It doesn't matter and I'm not whining, just was pointing out my opinion on this.
  • FADM_Longshaft
    FADM_Longshaft
    Potential Threat
    Pretty good - the sector is pretty quiet. Finally got off my **** and started advanced lab 10 research - 12 days then another long wait for the HB3. Just looking forward to new things being introduced - and relocate button. I am in the freakin' Middle of the sector - makes farming take too long... need to find you on fb to add you to the tabs vs using the forum. lol
    Visits: 1,2,7,9,10,19,34,37,53,55, 60,66,74,115, 116,118, 134,168,187,190,199,203,257,269,339,342,343,367,380,438,458,460,475,487,495
  • Ciaran-SBS
    Ciaran-SBS
    Unicorn Overlord
    Pretty good - the sector is pretty quiet. Finally got off my **** and started advanced lab 10 research - 12 days then another long wait for the HB3. Just looking forward to new things being introduced - and relocate button. I am in the freakin' Middle of the sector - makes farming take too long... need to find you on fb to add you to the tabs vs using the forum. lol

Who are you?
  • The_Violated
    The_Violated
    Greenhorn
    Hey Dorky... Violated here again. when I first started playing the game showed me a list of 4-5 people already on my facebook friends list that played battle pirates and asked me if I would like to be by any of these players.... of course I picked my hubby. THE GAME placed me that close to him. Neither one of us have ever moved our bases to be where we are. Obviously the game devs dont think it is an unfair advantage. What if, for example, you and Hagar became online pals and he pulled fleets to help you, would that be unfair too? His base is just as close to yous as our bases are. Jones, Chaospirat, Shmoe and NScombat jump fleets (just like we do here in 61) too.... does that give the players close to them an unfair advantage? enjoy your game and go back to mining.

you wanna see an advantage... go play with the wolf pack in 62.... 6-8 bases all together that work as a team.
  • FADM_Longshaft
    FADM_Longshaft
    Potential Threat
    Who are you?
    was intended for Jones - but i hit quick reply vs with quote....
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    was intended for Jones - but i hit quick reply vs with quote....

Wow, this thread makes me feel so popular. :p
  • Ciaran-SBS
    Ciaran-SBS
    Unicorn Overlord
    Jones-PGC wrote: »
    Wow, this thread makes me feel so popular. :p

Start your own thread lol then I can come on there with my sarcastic humour lollol
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Start your own thread lol then I can come on there with my sarcastic humour lollol

http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/124526-Thread-so-Cirian-can-come-and-post-his-sarcastic-humor